This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT size=6>MESSAGE - <FONT size=3>While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</FONT>
    </FONT>[/quote] And definatly dont rub something else..if ya know what i mean....

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">MESSAGE - <font size="3">While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</font>
      </font>[/quote] And definatly dont rub something else..if ya know what i mean....[/quote]
      I prefer this in "that" area....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">MESSAGE - <font size="3">While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</font>
        </font>[/quote] And definatly dont rub something else..if ya know what i mean....[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Gasol is the DavenIII of the NBA.</p>
          [/quote]
          MMB's favorite post of all time......

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]
            *u feeling a little better today daven? .[/quote]

I'm feeling good today, which means, I'll likely go out and feel bad tomorrow [:P]
            [/quote]

nice...I am waiting for Sat. night to get out...I'm going LT til' than.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">MESSAGE - <font size="3">While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</font>

[/quote]

I heard that was seriously painful....

Comment

<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;">
                FOR anybody still wondering about MEGAN FOXs sexuality, the gorgeous star has
                come clean sort of.
                </h2><p class="article">
                The Transformers actress says shes a bisexual woman who wont sleep with
                other bisexual women.
                </p><p class="article">
                She told Esquire: I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious
                choices based on the pressures of society.
                </p><p class="article">
                I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.
                </p><p class="article">
                But I'm also a hypocrite.
                </p><p class="article">
                I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also
                sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a
                girl who had slept with a man.
                </p><p class="article">
                Last year she revealed that shed had a fling with a female stripper, adding:
                I'm not a lesbian.
                </p><p class="article">
                I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to
                both sexes.
                </p><p class="article">
                I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl OLIVIA
                WILDE
                is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my
                bare hands. She's mesmerising.
                </p><p class="article">
                And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy.
                </p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ??

There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
                  More picking on LT. Celtics Lakers rivalry. Morehead explaining the secrets to life. MMB and IBB85 smoochin online. Other random stuff.....
                  [/quote]

hahahhahah...yeha that's hwat I figured...u feeling a little better today daven?

MMB C.C. is pitching tonight...Pettite looked pretty good last night.[/quote]

i don't hand over use the term lock so i won't say yanks are a lock tonite, but i really like them[/quote]

Yeah we got Tallet going tonight and he's merely OK but not very good in my opinion...but the JAys bats are HOT though...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

lol moorehead vs davenlll is a more entertaining rivalry than celts vs lakeshow
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I heard that was seriously painful....
                      [/quote]
                      Oh yeah bro. I have never felt it but I couldn't imagine. No thank you

Comment

<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......
                        </h3><h3 class="entry-header">Maxim's Hot 100: Olivia Wilde beats Megan Fox</h3>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;">
                          FOR anybody still wondering about MEGAN FOXs sexuality, the gorgeous star has
                          come clean sort of.
                          </h2><p class="article">
                          The Transformers actress says shes a bisexual woman who wont sleep with
                          other bisexual women.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          She told Esquire: I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious
                          choices based on the pressures of society.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          But I'm also a hypocrite.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also
                          sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a
                          girl who had slept with a man.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          Last year she revealed that shed had a fling with a female stripper, adding:
                          I'm not a lesbian.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to
                          both sexes.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl OLIVIA
                          WILDE
                          is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my
                          bare hands. She's mesmerising.
                          </p><p class="article">
                          And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy.
                          </p>[/quote]

all chicks are bi... it just depends how far they go wtih it
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

lol moorehead vs davenlll is a more entertaining rivalry than celts vs lakeshow[/quote]

why the moorehead state vs. davenIII animousity in the first place ???

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]but the Jays bats are HOT though...[/quote]
                              LMAO, anyone know where they were last night? Come on Mr. Awe, not good ammo there.........

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

I have my doubts sometimes.....
                                [/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</P>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X