This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Gasol is the DavenIII of the NBA.</p>
    [/quote]
    MMB's favorite post of all time......
    [/quote]

lol moorehead vs davenlll is a more entertaining rivalry than celts vs lakeshow[/quote]

why the moorehead state vs. davenIII animousity in the first place ???[/quote]

who cares, just enjoy the ride lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol moorehead vs davenlll is a more entertaining rivalry than celts vs lakeshow[/quote]
      TBH I liked my rivalry with JB more, when I'm arguing with someone I like to actually argue with them, you know point counter point kinda stuff....that rarely happens between me and morehead, I'll make a point and then he just goes off and makes jokes...some of them are funny, but its not a discussion or argument, its like Morehead is doing stand up during a debate...it doesn't work for me...jokes are fine, arguements and discussions and debates are fine, but they don't mix well for me.

he gets me going, and then I'm in "Argue" mode then he completely forgets about the discussion and goes into joke mode and most of the time they just go over my head because I'm trying to figure out his point...which most of the time lately...doesn't exist.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......
        </h3><h3 class="entry-header">Maxim's Hot 100: Olivia Wilde beats Megan Fox</h3>

[/quote]

WHAT

THE

That's it. I'm suing that place for slander. My poor fiance deserves better treatment than that.

I mean seriously WTF? How the hell is Megan not hotter than that?????

What is this world coming to? It's sad...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</p>

[/quote]

I have my doubts sometimes.....
          [/quote]</p>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</p>

You up for the challenge???</p>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</p>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</p>[/quote]

Alright Pats. Ask her a question

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

TBH I liked my rivalry with JB more, when I'm arguing with someone I like to actually argue with them, you know point counter point kinda stuff....that rarely happens between me and morehead, I'll make a point and then he just goes off and makes jokes...some of them are funny, but its not a discussion or argument, its like Morehead is doing stand up during a debate...it doesn't work for me...jokes are fine, arguements and discussions and debates are fine, but they don't mix well for me.

he gets me going, and then I'm in "Argue" mode then he completely forgets about the discussion and goes into joke mode and most of the time they just go over my head because I'm trying to figure out his point...which most of the time lately...doesn't exist.
            [/quote]

na JB got too *****y and flipped out and needed a xanex.. Moorehead is slick, i like his style.. this battle is better

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......
              </h3><h3 class="entry-header">Maxim's Hot 100: Olivia Wilde beats Megan Fox</h3>

[/quote]

WHAT

THE

That's it. I'm suing that place for slander. My poor fiance deserves better treatment than that.

[/quote]

that's a horrible picture of Wilde, I'm a Megan Fox fan, trust me LT, Wilde is hotter.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h2 class="padding-bottom-7" style="font-size: 1.05em; line-height: 1.05em;">
                FOR anybody still wondering about MEGAN FOX’s sexuality, the gorgeous star has
                come clean – sort of.
                </h2><p class="article">
                The Transformers actress says she’s a bisexual woman
                </p><p class="article">
                “And lately I've been obsessed with JENNA JAMESON, but... oh boy.”
                </p>[/quote]

Oh boy is right []

What would it take for them to do a movie together? I got a camera and editing software, so those expenses are covered.

I'd just get A LOT more footage than I would need.... []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]but the Jays bats are HOT though...[/quote]
                  LMAO, anyone know where they were last night? Come on Mr. Awe, not good ammo there.........
                  [/quote]

Petite was mowing 'em down...I stopped watching once it was 8-2...they got 4 more after tonight @ home against the Whitesox...I just hope LAA can beat Boston tonight too....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

na JB got too *****y and flipped out and needed a xanex.. Moorehead is slick, i like his style.. this battle is better[/quote]
                    Maybe he does that on purpose to get you fired up. He knows it works and has mastered it.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</P>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</P>[/quote]

I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest !

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</P>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</P>[/quote]

I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

thems are fighting words

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</p>

You up for the challenge???</p>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</p>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</p>[/quote]

I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

BRING IT

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......

[/quote]

WHAT

THE

[/quote]

I prefer Megan FOx but Lano the other girl is hot too !

Is she from HOUSE ??

I banged a girl with the last name Fox before !

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]that's a horrible picture of Wilde, I'm a Megan Fox fan, trust me LT, Wilde is hotter.
                              [/quote]
                              Post a better one. I am having a hard time. No way this girl is hotter than Fox.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]that's a horrible picture of Wilde, I'm a Megan Fox fan, trust me LT, Wilde is hotter.
                                [/quote]
                                Post a better one. I am having a hard time. No way this girl is hotter than Fox.
                                [/quote]

In my mind, there are very very very very very few who are hotter than Fox.

Comment

Working...
                                X