X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Maybe he does that on purpose to get you fired up. He knows it works and has mastered it.
    [/quote]

perhaps, but I never get fired up on these boards, I'm always just killing time, I think he gets the idea that I'm like freaking out and slamming the keyboard furiously, and its simply not the case.

he also puts words in my mouth a lot which I hate...cause then its just more typing, he says something I didn't say, and then I have to go through the trouble of explaining that's not what I said before going on to make my next point.

he also calls ALL IDEA's contrary to his own beliefs hysterical and exaggerated regardless of whether they are or not....he's got a little "High and Mighty" complex to him.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</p>

[/quote]

I have my doubts sometimes.....
      [/quote]</p>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</p>

You up for the challenge???</p>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</p>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</p>[/quote]

I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

BRING IT
      [/quote]

I think she has the edge on u LT in age 24 v. 18 and I jsut see her more as a rabid fan...no offense BLT but I get the feeling that you're still learning...when I was 18 I didn't know 1/2 as much bout the G-Men as I know now...but I did know A LOT at 18 too...

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......
        </h3><h3 class="entry-header">Maxim's Hot 100: Olivia Wilde beats Megan Fox</h3>

[/quote]

WHAT

THE

That's it. I'm suing that place for slander. My poor fiance deserves better treatment than that.

I mean seriously WTF? How the hell is Megan not hotter than that?????

What is this world coming to? It's sad...
        [/quote]

I prefer Megan FOx but Lano the other girl is hot too !

Is she from HOUSE ??

I banged a girl with the last name Fox before ![/quote]

Yes she's 13 from HOUSE.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</p>[/quote]

I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

BRING IT
          [/quote]

I think she has the edge on u LT in age 24 v. 18 and I jsut see her more as a rabid fan...no offense BLT but I get the feeling that you're still learning...when I was 18 I didn't know 1/2 as much bout the G-Men as I know now...but I did know A LOT at 18 too...[/quote]

I'm up for the challenge.

Could use some football talk too...

might be fun

Comment

I like her when she's Blond better.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<h3 class="entry-header">How could that girl win? She is almost ugly......
              </h3><h3 class="entry-header">Maxim's Hot 100: Olivia Wilde beats Megan Fox</h3>

[/quote]

WHAT

THE

That's it. I'm suing that place for slander. My poor fiance deserves better treatment than that.

I mean seriously WTF? How the hell is Megan not hotter than that?????

What is this world coming to? It's sad...
              [/quote]

I prefer Megan FOx but Lano the other girl is hot too !

Is she from HOUSE ??

I banged a girl with the last name Fox before ![/quote]

Yes she's 13 from HOUSE.
              [/quote]

I don't watch it...my friend Meggs LOVES HOUSE though so I must of caught some with him before; the only show I am watching right now is FRINGE...I liek Family Guy re-runs too though.

I like sports or movies on TV mostly.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I like her when she's Blond better.

[/quote]

THAT'S A LOT BETTER !!!

OMG !

Comment

She is not doin it for me. Megan Fox is 1000000 times hotter.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

BRING IT
                    [/quote]

I think she has the edge on u LT in age 24 v. 18 and I jsut see her more as a rabid fan...no offense BLT but I get the feeling that you're still learning...when I was 18 I didn't know 1/2 as much bout the G-Men as I know now...but I did know A LOT at 18 too...[/quote]

I'm up for the challenge.

Could use some football talk too...

might be fun
                    [/quote]

What are u putting up ???

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I don't watch it...my friend Meggs LOVES HOUSE though so I must of caught some with him before; the only show I am watching right now is FRINGE...I liek Family Guy re-runs too though.

I like sports or movies on TV mostly.[/quote]

I watch Fringe/House/Lost and Lie to Me right now thank god for DVR's

House is really good, Hue Laurie is perhaps my favorite actor, his character is as funny if not funnier then Walters in Fringe...and I love walter... :P

funny in a different way though.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]She is not doin it for me. Megan Fox is 1000000 times hotter.
                        [/quote]

[Y]

Good man

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</P>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</P>

[/quote] I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

BRING IT
                          [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>BRING IT[]</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote] lol im dying to hear this[/quote]</P>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</P>

[/quote] I am willing to stake a weeks worth ban from TAGF that IBB85 beats LT in a trivia contest ![/quote]

BRING IT
                            [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=6>BRING IT[]</FONT></P>[/quote]

rut row
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I don't watch it...my friend Meggs LOVES HOUSE though so I must of caught some with him before; the only show I am watching right now is FRINGE...I liek Family Guy re-runs too though.

I like sports or movies on TV mostly.[/quote]

I watch Fringe/House/Lost and Lie to Me right now thank god for DVR's

House is really good, Hue Laurie is perhaps my favorite actor, his character is as funny if not funnier then Walters in Fringe...and I love walter... :P

funny in a different way though.
                              [/quote]

probably to late for me to get into it now though....I used to like LOST but since Season 4 I have had trouble getting into it.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i was not scared off i was out to lunch and im at work so if i go MIA thats why... and of course i am up for the challenge.</p>

BRING IT
                                [/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff1493" size="6">BRING IT[]</font></p>[/quote]

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="6">BRING IT BUDDY</font></font>

Comment

Working...
                                X