This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

On the interceptions, didn't Ross have 2 against Baltimore?

I'll say Ross led the team with 3 picks

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]LT won the Eli question, gotta give it to him.

2-1 LT imho.
      [/quote]</p>

either we have organized question makers or we cant do this i am gettin so confused and i have actual work to do so LT has a jump starton every question thats why a debate is better then trivia</p>

[/quote]

you answered that one first, and got it wrong girl.... the Boss one I can see but he definitely got the Eli one correct as long as he didn't cheat.
      [/quote]</p>

this is why debates are better.. you cant cheat and have to argue your point and ill have more time to answer</p>[/quote]

I didn't cheat.

And if you want to debate about a Giants topic, let's go

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

2-1 LT imho.
        [/quote]</p>

either we have organized question makers or we cant do this i am gettin so confused and i have actual work to do so LT has a jump starton every question thats why a debate is better then trivia</p>

[/quote]

you answered that one first, and got it wrong girl.... the Boss one I can see but he definitely got the Eli one correct as long as he didn't cheat.
        [/quote]</p>

this is why debates are better.. you cant cheat and have to argue your point and ill have more time to answer</p>[/quote]

I agree with you 100%, but right now this is what we are doing....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]On the interceptions, didn't Ross have 2 against Baltimore?

[/quote]</P>

i just said that, copy cat.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]On the interceptions, didn't Ross have 2 against Baltimore?

[/quote]</p>

i just said that, copy cat.</p>[/quote]

Well that was my answer too, so deal with it

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

IMHO BB85 is "More" correct on that answer.... she mentioned it was a tie, up to whoever asked the question though.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

IMHO BB85 is "More" correct on that answer.... she mentioned it was a tie.
                [/quote]

So who wins that one?

I think I should get like half a point because I correctly guessed Ross

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

IMHO BB85 is "More" correct on that answer.... she mentioned it was a tie, up to the answer giver to decide though.
                  [/quote]
                  Ross 3
                  Webster 3
                  Butler 3

<font size="5" color="#ffc0cb">IBB wins</font>

Comment

Next question.

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">We all know who led our team in sacks. It was Tuck with 12.....who was 2nd? How many?</font>

Comment

just a suggestion but we should put the questions in a color and a larger font preferably bold as well.

Score is Currently 2-2

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

2-1 LT imho.
                        [/quote]</P>

either we have organized question makers or we cant do this i am gettin so confused and i have actual work to do so LT has a jump starton every question thats why a debate is better then trivia</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

this is why debates are better.. you cant cheat and have to argue your point and ill have more time to answer</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

well this is unfair cuz i am answering phone and dealing with people and my boss had me working on a project so im like asking to lose...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Next question.

We all know who led our team in sacks. It was Tuck with 12.....who was 2nd? How many?
                          [/quote]

<font color="#ff0000">Osi

<font color="#000000">LOL.... no.

I wanna say Kiwi with like 5.5 or something like that
                          </font></font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Next question.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>We all know who led our team in sacks. It was Tuck with 12.....who was 2nd? How many?</FONT>
                            [/quote]</P>

def had to be kiwi.... ughhh #s i suck at.. maybe 7?</P>

Comment

Kiwi with 8. IBB closer than 5.5. <font size="5" color="#ffc0cb">She wins again</font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

2-1 LT imho.
                                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

this is why debates are better.. you cant cheat and have to argue your point and ill have more time to answer</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well this is unfair cuz i am answering phone and dealing with people and my boss had me working on a project so im like asking to lose...</p>[/quote]

If you want to debate, let's go to another thread and debate and let these other guys play their trivia game

Comment

Working...
                                X