X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

at the present time LT its 4-3

your Hixon answer does not count because you answered Steve Smith first...read the question better next time.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="5" color="#0000ff">Antonio Pierce led the team in tackles....who was 2nd?</font>
      [/quote]

Tuck?
      <font size="5" color="#ff1493"><font color="#000000">[/quote]</font>
      IBB?</font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000ff" size="6">How many TD's did Eli throw? </font>Closest without going over
        [/quote]

21 TD
        [/quote]
        21 is exactly spot on.....suspect?
        [/quote]</p>

absolutely. cheater... i thought he had 19 or 20 passing ans 1 or 2 rushing and i was trying NOT to go over</p>[/quote]

He had 21 passing and he ran for 1 in the Redskins game in the season opener

I know my Eli

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

LT, one revision to my "way to treat women serman". When faced with a non physical competition with no advantage or disadvantage with a woman, YOU MUST DESTROY HER.</P>

There is no wiggle room. So PICK IT UP MAGGETT.</P>

I mean maggot.</P>[/quote] Ahhh- this is the Moorehead we all know and love...lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]at the present time LT its 4-3

your Hixon answer does not count because you answered Steve Smith first...read the question better next time.[/quote]

Yeah, but I caught myself and correctly answered the question. So I still get a point.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Who led the team in receiving yards?</FONT>
              [/quote]

Hixon had 596
              [/quote]</P>

ugh beat me too it... this is UNFAIR lol</P>[/quote]

Alright.... the next one, I won't answer so you can catch up

I'm nice like that, ur lucky
              [/quote] na don't bother, this is a bull**** game... we need a debate[/quote] soresportbud is your new name...lol.[/quote]

haha dude whats the point u know they are both on google lol
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Antonio Pierce led the team in tackles....who was 2nd?</FONT>
                [/quote]

Tuck?
                [/quote]</P>

nahh i think a d-back.. umm lets say Johnson cuz i love him lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]The trick here is to ask questions that cannot be easily looked up. I say we do that.[/quote]

Uncle, this is the wonderful world of the Internet. You can look ANYTHING up.
                  [/quote]</P>

Isaid difficult to look up. Which means it would take time. Like, who did Eli complete his first TD pass to? Or I liked the one about who did Amani pass to get the receiving record.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]at the present time LT its 4-3

your Hixon answer does not count because you answered Steve Smith first...read the question better next time.[/quote]

Yeah, but I caught myself and correctly answered the question. So I still get a point.
                    [/quote]

no you don't.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Who led the team in receiving yards?</FONT>
                      [/quote]

Hixon had 596
                      [/quote]</P>

ugh beat me too it... this is UNFAIR lol</P>

[/quote]

Alright.... the next one, I won't answer so you can catch up

I'm nice like that, ur lucky
                      [/quote] na don't bother, this is a bull**** game... we need a debate[/quote] soresportbud is your new name...lol.[/quote] haha dude whats the point u know they are both on google lol[/quote]</P>

my answers have been in a very close ball park or way off... im not googling period. ALTHOUGH MMB did try to IM me an answer and i told him i dont cheat... so dont listen to ANYTHING he says... im playing fair.</P>

Comment

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">they both answer ok Next Question.

In our SB winning season, Randy Moss beat one of our CB's in week 17 deep but missed the pass, the next play they did the same thing for a long TD, which CB was beat?
                        </font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="5" color="#0000ff">Antonio Pierce led the team in tackles....who was 2nd?</font>
                          [/quote]

Tuck?
                          [/quote]</p>

nahh i think a d-back.. umm lets say Johnson cuz i love him lol</p>[/quote]
                          <font size="6">BOOYAH</font> Michael Johnson with 72. People say he is the weak link to? LMAO

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]The trick here is to ask questions that cannot be easily looked up. I say we do that.[/quote]

Uncle, this is the wonderful world of the Internet. You can look ANYTHING up.
                            [/quote]</p>

Isaid difficult to look up. Which means it would take time. Like, who did Eli complete his first TD pass to? Or I liked the one about who did Amani pass to get the receiving record.</p>[/quote]

He completed the first TD pass to Plaxico I believe against the STL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Antonio Pierce led the team in tackles....who was 2nd?</FONT>
                              [/quote]

Tuck?
                              [/quote]</P>

nahh i think a d-back.. umm lets say Johnson cuz i love him lol</P>

[/quote]
                              <FONT size=6>BOOYAH</FONT> Michael Johnson with 72. People say he is the weak link to? LMAO
                              [/quote]</P>

wow that was a very lucky guess.. i was gonna say 60 so good thing there was no numbers.. lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>they both answer ok Next Question.

In our SB winning season, Randy Moss beat one of our CB's in week 17 deep but missed the pass, the next play they did the same thing for a long TD, which CB was beat?
                                </FONT>
                                [/quote]</P>

its a trick question. It wasn't a corner who got beat. He passed the WR to the safety.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X