• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</p>[/quote]
    WOW, we really ARE on the same level, LOL

Every game Ive ever been to we've taken the ol halftime walk between the 1st and 2nd levels
    [/quote]
    [8]Why do birds suddenly appear, every time, you are near[8]
    [/quote]
    LOL, I know you cant wait til we pop your spiral smoke session cherry this season, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="napier23"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I already said I love you guys. I don't know where ur getting that I don't like you guys...
      [/quote]

you haven't come up with a logical reason why you can't come, so the only thing left is you don't like us, which is fine, we can take it, but don't lie to us about it
      [/quote] i know man... i thought we were buddies... buddies hang out.. buddies drink together... buddies go to giant games together[/quote]</P>

he might not be able to line dance, ever think of that, stop worring about your own feelings so much.. .lol</P>[/quote]

ITS EASY!
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT whenmy ticketsgo to waste i get pissed.[/quote]
        Don't offend this man LT.
        [/quote]

I don't mean to offend people. I love you all and I appreciate your attempts to help me out... lol

Like I said, one day, I'll come

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Every game Ive ever been to we've taken the ol halftime walk between the 1st and 2nd levels
          [/quote]
          [/quote]
          LOL, I know you cant wait til we pop your spiral smoke session cherry this season, LOL
          [/quote]

i gotta be honest, i never did burn out there, i feel like the state troopers are waiting for me to make a move lol...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey buddy, you got a real nice avatar over there

**** you all

I said one year I'll come up for a game.... okay? Is that not good enough?
            [/quote]</p>

never. this year is it. its over. no more old grimmy giants stadium. just some flashynew corporate fat cat namebeautiful building. you missed out.</p>

[/quote]
            Aint that the good ol truth
            [/quote]</p>

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol <font size="6"><u>sometimes</u></font> we have a little somethinn somethin in a cig pack and walk to the spiral and just blend in </p>[/quote]
            Sometimes!?!?!?!? Sometimes?!?!?!?

No, no, no.... its EVERYTIME!!!!!! LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT when*my tickets*go to waste i get pissed.[/quote]
              Don't offend this man LT.
              [/quote]

he'll eat ur soul

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT whenmy ticketsgo to waste i get pissed.[/quote] well u listen here, if that ever happens u call meyerbud up and u got free beers all day and night lol. But yea LT, if the guy has em how can u turn it down[/quote]</P>

full price for you. and just you</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]

i gotta be honest, i never did burn out there, i feel like the state troopers are waiting for me to make a move lol...[/quote]
                  Ive been caught b4 by a securtiy guard and all he said was it smelled good and to go between the levels, he didnt even say put it out, and they know whats goin on there..... People have been burnin outthere since it opened, LOL

But it doenst hurt to have a few of your boys smokin ciggs at the same time to somewhat mask the smell, and if it was a state trooper thats when you open your mouth and eat tha L or toss it as far as possible off the spiral

And I must say MMB Im SHOCKED that youve never burned there

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey buddy, you got a real nice avatar over there

**** you all

I said one year I'll come up for a game.... okay? Is that not good enough?
                    [/quote]</P>

never. this year is it. its over. no more old grimmy giants stadium. just some flashynew corporate fat cat namebeautiful building. you missed out.</P>

[/quote]
                    Aint that the good ol truth
                    [/quote]</P>

no more spiral case sessions during halftime.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol <FONT size=6><U>sometimes</U></FONT> we have a little somethinn somethin in a cig pack and walk to the spiral and just blend in </P>

[/quote]
                    Sometimes!?!?!?!? Sometimes?!?!?!?

No, no, no.... its EVERYTIME!!!!!! LOL
                    [/quote]</P>

lol i know afew of the guys i go with dont burn so i just drink my *** off. but the other group i go with on the other hand... allday every day</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i mean its not a gift LT when*my tickets*go to waste i get pissed.[/quote] well u listen here, if that ever happens u call meyerbud up and u got free beers all day and night lol. But yea LT, if the guy has em how can u turn it down[/quote]</P>

full price for you. and just you</P>[/quote]

lol i knew that was coming

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

i gotta be honest, i never did burn out there, i feel like the state troopers are waiting for me to make a move lol...[/quote]
                        Ive been caught b4 by a securtiy guard and all he said was it smelled good and to go between the levels, he didnt even say put it out, and they know whats goin on there..... People have been burnin outthere since it opened, LOL

But it doenst hurt to have a few of your boys smokin ciggs at the same time to somewhat mask the smell, and if it was a state trooper thats when you open your mouth and eat tha L or toss it as far as possible off the spiral

[/quote]

i'm a diff cat in public burning scenerios... lol

i have a bad paranoia problem

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                          I think I would be too nervous. I would never forgive myself if I got kicked out. Don't know if that will happen but we will see.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

i'm a diff cat in public burning scenerios... lol

i have a bad paranoia problem[/quote]
                            So you're a part of NASWIPP (Ni**as Against Smokin Weed In Public Places) LOL

Comment

haha na its hit or miss...

it depends hopw im feeling that day..

i've walked into work bloodshot

then i've burned, gone to the movie theatre and turned around instead of parking lol...

im kinda weird like that...

but draft day will be prime time and i always show up with my gameface lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                                I think I would be too nervous. I would never forgive myself if I got kicked out. Don't know if that will happen but we will see.
                                [/quote]
                                Dude if they threaten to kick you out, you straight up book it and dont look back..... we all look so damn simialr that they wont be able to tell whos who, but then again its NEVER been a problem..... EVER (knock on wood)

Comment

Working...
                                X