This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</FONT>
    [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

I know he transferred from Auburn because he was in the same backfield as Ronnie Brown and Cadillac...

I think he went to Southern Illinois to get more playing time?
      [/quote]</p>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</p>[/quote]

Let's just say I win and call it a day, dear

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Why don't you ask a question, Scrappy?[/quote]

lmao
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

I know he transferred from Auburn because he was in the same backfield as Ronnie Brown and Cadillac...

[/quote]</p>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</p>[/quote]

I don't think anyone's keeping score anymore BB85...just jump in when you know an answer.

Comment

NFL trivia for one of the best RBs in history... what is Bo Jackson's real name

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ralphy?</p>

[/quote]

is that me?

I'll wild guess 2 Tarkenton and Tittle (although passing wasn't as big back then)
              [/quote]</p>

She has exceeded her time.</p>

Phil and Kerry Collins.</p>

Phil was only the third QB in hisotry at the time to do so.</p>[/quote]

if you look at kerrys numbers they were never really that bad... except in the superbowl lol[/quote]

DON'T REMIND ME

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

[/quote] nice..[/quote]

I know my football team
                [/quote] Too bad you dont know woman as well....lol..ok too harsh...sorry.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

with everything i have going on i think it is way to close to call.. thats cheap</P>

Comment

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]<font color="#0000ff" size="4">How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</font>
                      [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????[/quote]

he never played Saftey did he? it was tuck though, I know he played some LB not sure if it was Weak or Strong though, he also played like every position on the line.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</P>[/quote]

this thread is moving fast, i can't really keep up either
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

ok im done we are back to the random questions again and im like 2 pages back... i cant do this there is too much going on all at once then i check to see if i answered right and you guys are 3 questions later</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

with everything i have going on i think it is way to close to call.. thats cheap</p>[/quote]

I was joking with ya...

If you want the win, take it. I don't care.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats bull****.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</FONT>
                              [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????[/quote] At least let us know the answers...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]What colleges did BJ transfer from and to???[/quote]

[/quote] nice..[/quote]

I know my football team
                                [/quote] Too bad you dont know woman as well....lol..ok too harsh...sorry.[/quote]

Self esteem

0%___X____________________________________________________________________1 00%

Comment

Working...
                                X