X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Please, lets not demasculate him any further.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats bull****.</P>[/quote] ehhh- Either way i have to say im rather impressed....props IBB

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]<font color="#0000ff" size="4">How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</font>
        [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????[/quote] At least let us know the answers...[/quote]

I did already, but tbh I'm not 100% sure lol.

It was definitely Tuck and he definitely played all the position on the Line (Left and Right at times) as well as played as a Backer, but I can't remember if it was Weak side or strong side backer.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</p>[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

thats bull****.</P>

[/quote] ehhh- Either way i have to say im rather impressed....props IBB[/quote]</P>

thank you but i still am calling bull****. w/e tho.. well start a nice debate rather soon, or we can just wait and when i kick ALL your asses in fantasty ill finally get the respect i deserve</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work.* But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Please, lets not demasculate him any further.</P>[/quote]

lol
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</p>

[/quote]</p>

thats bull****.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Please, lets not demasculate him any further.</p>[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</p>[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.
                  [/quote]

that's right keep sucking up...[:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>How about who played the most different positions on our Defense last year, and what were they.</FONT>
                    [/quote] Tuck- DL,DE,Safety????[/quote] At least let us know the answers...[/quote]

I did already, but tbh I'm not 100% sure lol.

It was definitely Tuck and he definitely played all the position on the Line (Left and Right at times) as well as played as a Backer, but I can't remember if it was Weak side or strong side backer.
                    [/quote]</P>

An workable question. Too much subject to interpretation.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</p>

[/quote]</p>

thats bull****.</p>

[/quote] ehhh- Either way i have to say im rather impressed....props IBB[/quote]</p>

thank you but i still am calling bull****. w/e tho.. well start a nice debate rather soon, or we can just wait and when i kick ALL your asses in fantasty ill finally get the respect i deserve</p>[/quote]

I don't like using fantasy as a judge, for example, Brady last year...you can't know he's going down.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

thats bull****.</p>

[/quote] ehhh- Either way i have to say im rather impressed....props IBB[/quote]</p>

thank you but i still am calling bull****. w/e tho.. well start a nice debate rather soon, or we can just wait and when i kick ALL your asses in fantasty ill finally get the respect i deserve</p>[/quote]

Debate? Yes.

I don't play fantasy but if a few of you are doing it, I may have to start....

And any girl who is cute and likes the Giants gets respect from me...

Comment

incase anyone cared bo jacksons real name is vincent edwards lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

that's right keep sucking up...[:P]
                            [/quote]

[]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

This is inexcusable pandering.</P>

Why don't you clean her bathroom too.</P>

C'mon. A little smack is appropriate.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

An workable question. Too much subject to interpretation.</p>[/quote]

well at the very least its CLEAR Tuck played the most (as in how many) different positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X