This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</p>

[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.
    [/quote]</p>

This is inexcusable pandering.</p>

Why don't you clean her bathroom too.</p>

C'mon. A little smack is appropriate.</p>

[/quote]

We'll get all the smack talk covered when the Yanks beat down the Phils next weekend and then little girl puts up a Derek Jeter avatar until the World Series is won
    [/quote]</p>

OK, OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

how many does kobe have?
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many does kobe have?[/quote]

LOL buuuuuuuuuuuurn

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.
          [/quote]</P>

This is inexcusable pandering.</P>

Why don't you clean her bathroom too.</P>

C'mon. A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

We'll get all the smack talk covered when the Yanks beat down the Phils next weekend and then little girl puts up a Derek Jeter avatar until the World Series is won
          [/quote]</P>

OK, OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5>4 STEROID CYCLES AND THE LEAGUE STILL HASN"T CAUGHT ME!</FONT></P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work.* But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

C'mon.* A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

OK, OK.* Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5>4 STEROID CYCLES AND THE LEAGUE STILL HASN"T CAUGHT ME!</FONT></P>[/quote]

yea, lol look at that steroids forearm...

hes must of been juicing forever lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

C'mon. A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

OK, OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] yea, lol look at that steroids forearm... hes must of been juicing forever lol[/quote]</P>

Jeter the Cheater!</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6">"What can be my excuse when I get caught?"</font></font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many does kobe have?[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work.* But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

C'mon.* A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

OK, OK.* Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] yea, lol look at that steroids forearm... hes must of been juicing forever lol[/quote]</P>

Jeter the Cheater!</P>[/quote]

lol whatever helps u get thru the history of baseball

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6">"What can be my excuse when I get caught?"</font></font>
                      [/quote]
                      Did you write that in red to be sarcastic because you know he wont?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many does kobe have?[/quote]

[/quote]

and he ain't ever seeing 4

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

Wasn't sarcasm. Red for Red Sox

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

i think he was color coordinating with the red sox

Comment

yo this thread really ****in moves lol...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many does kobe have?[/quote]

[/quote]

and he ain't ever seeing 4[/quote]
                                Yep, you are right. I wonder why he even plays? He should retire

Comment

Working...
                                X