This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6">"What can be my excuse when I get caught?"</font></font>
    [/quote]
    Did you write that in red to be sarcastic because you know he wont?
    [/quote]

i think he was color coordinating with the red sox[/quote]
    They have other colors

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work. But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.
      [/quote]</P>

This is inexcusable pandering.</P>

Why don't you clean her bathroom too.</P>

C'mon. A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

We'll get all the smack talk covered when the Yanks beat down the Phils next weekend and then little girl puts up a Derek Jeter avatar until the World Series is won
      [/quote]</P>

OK, OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5>4 STEROID CYCLES AND THE LEAGUE STILL HASN"T CAUGHT ME!</FONT></P>

[/quote] yea, lol look at that steroids forearm... hes must of been juicing forever lol[/quote]</P>

Jeter the Cheater!</P>

[/quote] lol whatever helps u get thru the history of baseball[/quote]</P>

Just a joke. Thought it was funny.</P>

</P>

</P>

And it was.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how many does kobe have?[/quote]

[/quote]

and he ain't ever seeing 4[/quote]
        Yep, you are right. I wonder why he even plays? He should retire
        [/quote]

just quit... not even retire..

go back to italy
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="6">"What can be my excuse when I get caught?"</font></font>
          [/quote]
          [/quote]

They have other colors
          [/quote]

white?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is tough when she is at work.* But I have to say, my boy is a bit better.</P>

[/quote]

Nah, she's doing a good job considering all the **** she's doing right now. I mean, I'm just chilling at home, she's working a job, doing personal life stuff and all this other stuff, so she's doing great imo.
            [/quote]</P>

This is inexcusable pandering.</P>

Why don't you clean her bathroom too.</P>

C'mon.* A little smack is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

We'll get all the smack talk covered when the Yanks beat down the Phils next weekend and then little girl puts up a Derek Jeter avatar until the World Series is won
            [/quote]</P>

OK, OK.* Don't get your knickers in a twist.</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5>4 STEROID CYCLES AND THE LEAGUE STILL HASN"T CAUGHT ME!</FONT></P>

[/quote] yea, lol look at that steroids forearm... hes must of been juicing forever lol[/quote]</P>

Jeter the Cheater!</P>

[/quote] lol whatever helps u get thru the history of baseball[/quote]</P>

Just a joke.* Thought it was funny.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

And it was.</P>[/quote]

04* 07*

thats funny and ironic

im out for the night fellas. PEACE

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]
              [/quote]

They have other colors
              [/quote]

Blue is for <font color="#000080">pinstripe pride, <font color="#000000">bro</font></font>

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...p;sportCat=mlb

Comment

my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

I got a little bit under an hour left, so let's go

Comment

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</p>[/quote]
                        No, the photographer got wasted and left early

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

Oh, wow, this thread is still going strong. Way to go guys. I have not been here for a few weeks due to some technical problems and missed my giant Giants family. Did anyone post pictures of the Draft day party? I would love to see those if you can link me up.</P>

[/quote]</P>

there werent many pictures... everyone was pretty much black out that night... including me spending over an hour puking in the bathroom.. you def missed a good time, better be there 10/11!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

what topic.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]
                              No, the photographer got wasted and left early
                              [/quote]</P>

ps. where has shepard been???</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

[/quote]</p>

what topic.</p>[/quote]

You pick. I have no clue

Comment

Working...
                                X