This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Man I talk to my boss for a couple minutes and I'm 4 pages behind.

Comment

I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL

Comment

It's gotta be something you two disagree on, clearly.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

I got a little bit under an hour left, so let's go
          [/quote]</p>

what topic.</p>[/quote]

You pick. I have no clue
          [/quote]

I got one!!!!

Go to college dances or don't go to college dances! discuss.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]my boss is leaving soon LT if you up for a debate i am more then ready![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

what topic.</P>

[/quote]

You pick. I have no clue
            [/quote]

I got one!!!!

[/quote]</P>

[+o(]= ANY DANCE</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

[+o(]= ANY DANCE</p>[/quote]

ROFL.....

See LT, two women both saying Blah to dances already.

Comment

Girlfriend, we're gonna have to put the debate on ice until tomorrow. I gotta go eat dinner now and then run around for a bit.

I'll see ya tomorrow []

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

what topic.</p>[/quote]

You pick. I have no clue
                  [/quote]

I got one!!!!

[/quote]

**** you... lol

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</P>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Girlfriend, we're gonna have to put the debate on ice until tomorrow. I gotta go eat dinner now and then run around for a bit.

I'll see ya tomorrow []
                      [/quote]</P>

noooooooo- im stuck working late and no one will be here to talk to me! damn it!!</P>

and althought he dances would be funny to debate we need something football related.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Girlfriend, we're gonna have to put the debate on ice until tomorrow. I gotta go eat dinner now and then run around for a bit.

I'll see ya tomorrow []
                        [/quote]</p>

noooooooo- im stuck working late and no one will be here to talk to me! damn it!!</p>

and althought he dances would be funny to debate we need something football related.</p>[/quote]

What time do you get out? Because I might be home in time.

And you said you'd help a little brother out if it came down to that so.....

Comment

PlainJane...

I personally swear and promise to get you drunk enough to a GREAT time and to not remember a god damned thing if you come 10/11....

As BB85...I'm good at doing that.

Comment

I'll see ya tomorrow []
                            [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</P>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh no you won't, the last time I got that drunk was Nov 2003. I was so sick, I almost died (no joke). For 5 months the smell of alcohol made me want to puke. I can drink now until I am buzzed but not a drop more. I will ,though, take good care of everone who gets waisted if I end up going. I am good at that.</P>

Comment

I'll see ya tomorrow []
                                [/quote]</p>

noooooooo- im stuck working late and no one will be here to talk to me! damn it!!</p>

and althought he dances would be funny to debate we need something football related.</p>[/quote]

I'm here for like another 20 min [:P]

It's hard to come up with something to debate for you guys since I don't know what things you disagree about....

you could go with what I've been arguing about for weeks now outside this thread.

<font color="#0000ff">"Will our WR's Corps be the weakspot that keeps us from going to the SB this year."</font>

but LT doesn't think so, so if you don't think so, there is nothing to debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X