X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</p>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</p>[/quote]
    Hey, my wife is not chopped liver. She even bought a Giants hoodie. lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Girlfriend, we're gonna have to put the debate on ice until tomorrow. I gotta go eat dinner now and then run around for a bit.

I'll see ya tomorrow []
      [/quote]</P>

noooooooo- im stuck working late and no one will be here to talk to me! damn it!!</P>

and althought he dances would be funny to debate we need something football related.</P>

[/quote]

What time do you get out? Because I might be home in time.

And you said you'd help a little brother out if it came down to that so.....
      [/quote]</P>

ill be here til 730 probably... then im going out! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</p>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh no you won't, the last time I got that drunk was Nov 2003. I was so sick, I almost died (no joke). For 5 months the smell of alcohol made me want to puke.<font color="#0000ff"> I can drink now until I am buzzed but not a drop more.</font> I will ,though, take good care of everone who gets waisted if I end up going. I am good at that.</p>[/quote]

Oh...Booooooooooooo

And BB85 you weren't the only female there, there was like 4 or 5 there.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]PlainJane...

I personally swear and promise to get you drunk enough to a GREAT time and to not remember a god damned thing if you come 10/11....

As BB85...I'm good at doing that.
          [/quote]</P>

[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</P>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh no you won't, the last time I got that drunk was Nov 2003. I was so sick, I almost died (no joke). For 5 months the smell of alcohol made me want to puke.<FONT color=#0000ff> I can drink now until I am buzzed but not a drop more.</FONT> I will ,though, take good care of everone who gets waisted if I end up going. I am good at that.</P>

[/quote]

Oh...Booooooooooooo

And BB85 you weren't the only female there, there was like 4 or 5 there.

[/quote]</P>

I am naturally high on life (or pot) anyway. You won't know the difference</P>

Comment

[quote user="PlainJane"]

I personally swear and promise to get you drunk enough to a GREAT time and to not remember a god damned thing if you come 10/11....

[/quote]</p>

[]</p>[/quote]

sorry, I don't stop at buzzed that's where I start []

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Girlfriend, we're gonna have to put the debate on ice until tomorrow. I gotta go eat dinner now and then run around for a bit.

I'll see ya tomorrow []
                [/quote]</P>

noooooooo- im stuck working late and no one will be here to talk to me! damn it!!</P>

and althought he dances would be funny to debate we need something football related.</P>

[/quote]

I'm here for like another 20 min [:P]

It's hard to come up with something to debate for you guys since I don't know what things you disagree about....

you could go with what I've been arguing about for weeks now outside this thread.

<FONT color=#0000ff>"Will our WR's Corps be the weakspot that keeps us from going to the SB this year."</FONT>

but LT doesn't think so, so if you don't think so, there is nothing to debate.
                [/quote]</P>

i think there is a CHANCE we make a decent SB run but i feel like our recievers are def our weak spot and if anything prevents us it will be offense esp the wideouts so if thats a good enough stand point im up for the debate.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="PlainJane"]I am torn between driving to TB gameon 9/27 or flying to NY on 10/11. I guess it will mostly depend on my financial situation. However, you just made NY more lucrative with promises of drunk/high stupor, LOL[/quote]</P>

COMEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant be the only female again. lol we can hold each others hair back while we throw up.. lol im telling you itll be worth the expense. i dont remember much from draft day but apparently it was alot of fun lol</P>

[/quote]
                  Hey, my wife is not chopped liver. She even bought a Giants hoodie. lol
                  [/quote]</P>

oh yeah i forgot! lol me and her are ditching you guys and running the streets of NYC sat night. shes hot too so itll DEF be fun times lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i think there is a CHANCE we make a decent SB run but i feel like our recievers are def our weak spot and if anything prevents us it will be offense esp the wideouts so if thats a good enough stand point im up for the debate.</p>[/quote]

not vs me your not [:P]

but LT, sure, but we have to see if that's enough of a difference for him to disagree with you.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

me too. obviously. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i think there is a CHANCE we make a decent SB run but i feel like our recievers are def our weak spot and if anything prevents us it will be offense esp the wideouts so if thats a good enough stand point im up for the debate.</P>

[/quote]

not vs me your not [:P]

but LT, sure, but we have to see if that's enough of a difference for him to disagree with you.
                        [/quote]</P>

ok great... im gonna kill him lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]</p>

[]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

me too. obviously. lol</p>[/quote]

Hey it's one of the reason's I can't wait to hang with you again, May 22nd! (and there should be other girls there, that can drink, GF's and Wifey's of the other guys coming for the open bar to drive them home.)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

That would require you to have a BAC of .02-.03 ALL the time at minimum.....................
                            ......DUDE We're like twins!!!</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]</P>

[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

me too. obviously. lol</P>

[/quote]

Hey it's one of the reason's I can't wait to hang with you again, May 22nd! (and there should be other girls there, that can drink, GF's and Wifey's of the other guys coming for the open bar to drive them home.)
                              [/quote]</P>

.hopefully im not too broke lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[/quote]</p>

[]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

That would require you to have a BAC of .02-.03 ALL the time at minimum.....................
                                ......DUDE We're like twins!!!</p>[/quote]

lets just say I was .18 for my DWI and I Honestly...Honestly thought I was perfectly fine...even made bets with the cops on what I'd blow, the Cops guesses were .09 and .10...when they saw the results they both said "Whoa" .... I also passed every single field sobriety test that night.

Comment

Working...
                                X