• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Hey, my wife is not chopped liver. She even bought a Giants hoodie. lol
    [/quote]</p>

oh yeah i forgot! lol me and her are ditching you guys and running the streets of NYC sat night. shes hot too so itll DEF be fun times lol</p>[/quote]
    Ok cool. Me and Matt will get double the numbers you do so it's all good. Please, don't play the game with 2 pimps.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

oh yeah i forgot! lol me and her are ditching you guys and running the streets of NYC sat night. shes hot too so itll DEF be fun times lol</P>

[/quote]
      Ok cool. Me and Matt will get double the numbers you do so it's all good. Please, don't play the game with 2 pimps.
      [/quote]</P>

i have never met or talked to you wife one time in my life. i know myself and ive seen pictures of her... i will make that bet any day of the week. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

oh yeah i forgot! lol me and her are ditching you guys and running the streets of NYC sat night. shes hot too so itll DEF be fun times lol</p>[/quote]
        [/quote]

I think you will lose that bet purely because they are women.

Comment

Drinky drinky time for me, Later guys!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Drinky drinky time for me, Later guys!
            [/quote]</P>

ugh im jealous. have fun!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

I think you will lose that bet purely because they are women.
              [/quote]
              Don't underestimate........

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</p>

oh yeah i forgot! lol me and her are ditching you guys and running the streets of NYC sat night. shes hot too so itll DEF be fun times lol</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

i have never met or talked to you wife one time in my life. i know myself and ive seen pictures of her... i will make that bet any day of the week. </p>[/quote]
                She might just leave with you..........lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Who was our starting Left Tackle up until the 2007 season?[/quote]</P>

ughh. lol mckenzie? not sure</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Uh-oh....[:O]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]The trick here is to ask questions that cannot be easily looked up. I say we do that.[/quote]

Uncle, this is the wonderful world of the Internet. You can look ANYTHING up.
                    [/quote]</P>

Isaid difficult to look up. Which means it would take time. Like, who did Eli complete his first TD pass to?<FONT size=4> Or I liked the one about who did Amani pass to get the receiving record.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TY.</P>

Comment

I missed the trivia contest...did <FONT color=#ee82ee size=4>IBB</FONT> destroy LT like I thought she would ?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i think there is a CHANCE we make a decent SB run but i feel like our recievers are def our weak spot and if anything prevents us it will be offense esp the wideouts so if thats a good enough stand point im up for the debate.</p>

[/quote]

not vs me your not [:P]

but LT, sure, but we have to see if that's enough of a difference for him to disagree with you.
                        [/quote]</p>

ok great... im gonna kill him lol</p>[/quote]

Ehhhhh.... I think we have a chance to make a run too.... I'm not a fan of the inexperience, but I think our team is talented enough to make a championship run....

I don't know if we disagree enough

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Drinky drinky time for me, Later guys!
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

don't go crazy...u remember what happend on Wed. morning...LMAO !</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I missed the trivia contest...did <font color="#ee82ee" size="4">IBB</font> destroy LT like I thought she would ?[/quote]

I have no idea who won that.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I missed the trivia contest...did <FONT color=#ee82ee size=4>IBB</FONT> destroy LT like I thought she would ?[/quote]

I have no idea who won that.
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Well I guess I don't have to be banned form the boards for a week then if no winner was deemed...</P>

Comment

Hey MMB I think that any-time now you're going to pass AsianGiant for 2nd most posts of All-time...( behind Harooni of course ) no big deal but that's kind of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X