This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
    ok........
    [/quote]

Nice sig bro. 10:30 EST tomorrow you get to take it down.
    [/quote]

and a 50 post minimum must be met lol[/quote]
    No is doesn't, we said 24 hours. No other stipulations were set so you can suck it bud
    [/quote]

Just curious, what picture did you have picked for me if the Lakers were to actually use that killer instinct they have and beat the Rockets?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
      ok........
      [/quote]

[/quote]

No is doesn't, we said 24 hours. No other stipulations were set so you can suck it bud
      [/quote]

Just curious, what picture did you have picked for me if the Lakers were to actually use that killer instinct they have and beat the Rockets?
      [/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
        ok........
        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...... that was it?

LAME

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
          ok........
          [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LAME
          [/quote]

that actually would of been great...

infact i hope theboth of u bet again and this time u lose lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
            ok........
            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LAME
            [/quote]

infact i hope theboth of u bet again and this time u lose lol[/quote]

We actually have a bet going on for the Lake Show... if they win the Finals or not.

If they lose and don't win a ring, Landon gets a beautiful Shaq sig I had made for him from a good friend

If the Lakers win, I think I have a Reggie Miller sig, but I'm thinking of upping the ante and making it the MeyerBud calendar...

Loser has the sig until the 2009-2010 NBA season tips off

Comment

Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

I'm pretty decent at that, better at horse shoes, but Horse Shoe's become dangerous after a certain amount of alcohol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

I'm pretty decent at that, better at horse shoes, but Horse Shoe's become dangerous after a certain amount of alcohol.

[/quote]

i may be the worst

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]he knows they are done...[/quote]
                  ok........
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LAME
                  [/quote]

infact i hope theboth of u bet again and this time u lose lol[/quote]

We actually have a bet going on for the Lake Show... if they win the Finals or not.

If they lose and don't win a ring, Landon gets a beautiful Shaq sig I had made for him from a good friend

If the Lakers win, I think I have a Reggie Miller sig, but I'm thinking of upping the ante and making it the MeyerBud calendar...

Loser has the sig until the 2009-2010 NBA season tips off
                  [/quote]

landon doesn't have the huevos to make that bet

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

[/quote]

i may be the worst[/quote]

I go to Nascar races alot........

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

[/quote]

[/quote]

im sorry to hear that

Comment

I had my pipe in my pocket once while playing horseshoes and as I was bringing it up to throw, it hit my pipe and shattered it in my pocket. Don't make this mistake. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

[/quote]

[/quote]

im sorry to hear that[/quote]

you've obviously never been to a race, no place has a better tailgate then a Nascar race...that's just a fact.

plus, you are "Allowed" to bring in as much beer and food as you can carry into the stands...like full on two man coolers.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I had my pipe in my pocket once while playing horseshoes and as I was bringing it up to throw, it hit my pipe and shattered it in my pocket. Don't make this mistake. lol
                            [/quote]

I'm walking into a ****load of jokes here, but I'm gonna say it anyhow, I was like 5-6 and walked behind the pits while some people were playing horseshoe's at my parents house back in like 1987-88 and got CLOCKED with a horseshoe in the head.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I had my pipe in my pocket once while playing horseshoes and as I was bringing it up to throw, it hit my pipe and shattered it in my pocket. Don't make this mistake. lol
                              [/quote]

I'm walking into a ****load of jokes here, but I'm gonna say it anyhow, I was like 5-6 and walked behind the pits while some people were playing horseshoe's at my parents house back in like 1987-88 and got CLOCKED with a horseshoe in the head.
                              [/quote]
                              LOL, that is pretty funny. Your parents should have been watching you. Horseshoes is actually pretty fun. It just sucks when you have not played and you play someone who is really good and you get worked.

Comment

*yawnnn* morning all!

Comment

Working...
                                X