This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

I'm pretty decent at that, better at horse shoes, but Horse Shoe's become dangerous after a certain amount of alcohol.

[/quote]

i may be the worst[/quote]

I go to Nascar races alot........
    [/quote]

im sorry to hear that[/quote]

you've obviously never been to a race, no place has a better tailgate then a Nascar race...that's just a fact.

plus, you are "Allowed" to bring in as much beer and food as you can carry into the stands...like full on two man coolers.
    [/quote]

i could bring a full blown cooler in my backyard and watch my dogs piss on the gate and it would be more enjoyable lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

I'm pretty decent at that, better at horse shoes, but Horse Shoe's become dangerous after a certain amount of alcohol.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I live in a freaking Nascar state... I hate it.... they invade us twice a year.

UGH.

They take over the mall parking lot, so you can't go out and chill with friends, it sucks

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I had my pipe in my pocket once while playing horseshoes and as I was bringing it up to throw, it hit my pipe and shattered it in my pocket. Don't make this mistake. lol
          [/quote]

I'm walking into a ****load of jokes here, but I'm gonna say it anyhow, I was like 5-6 and walked behind the pits while some people were playing horseshoe's at my parents house back in like 1987-88 and got CLOCKED with a horseshoe in the head.
          [/quote]

that explains alot lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote]

late night?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

So he's got that pretty picture I photoshoped for him last night for 24 hours

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote]

How was ur night last night?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

[/quote]

[/quote]

UGH.

They take over the mall parking lot, so you can't go out and chill with friends, it sucks
                  [/quote]

no comment

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

[/quote]</P>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning, and btw did I just see people talking about the great game of Corn Holeing?

[/quote] i may be the worst[/quote]

[/quote] im sorry to hear that[/quote]

UGH.

[/quote] no comment[/quote]</P>

lol no comment on the chillin at the mall part but its def true. dover+race weekend is DEATH... it takes an hour just for an LQ store run...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</p>[/quote]

Karma is a *****

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</P>[/quote]

landon is 0/2 on sig bets...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote] late night?[/quote]</P>

dont play dumb... LOL and no i was in bed by 9 []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to stare at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>[/quote]

lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them

Comment

Working...
                                X