This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

So he's got that pretty picture I photoshoped for him last night for 24 hours
    [/quote]</p>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</p>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</p>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</p>[/quote]

I thought it was an avatar.

Because I got a sig bet with Landon

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

[/quote]</p>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</p>[/quote]

landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]

Soon to be 0/3

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</P>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol</p>[/quote]

[Y]

You should put that up anyway, no matter what happens, because it's true

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>[/quote]

affirmative
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</p>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</p>

negative.</p>[/quote]

hee hee hee....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote]

How was ur night last night?
                  [/quote]</P>

it was actually pretty good. this guy i know conned me into seeing wolverine.. lol but it ended up being pretty good. then i got to make a drive to philly this morning then all the way home to drop the ex off... im beat so i expect good quality enterainment to get me thru the day..........</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

[/quote] affirmative[/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong. side bet?</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]</P>

ill consider it... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote]

[/quote]</p>

it was actually pretty good. this guy i know conned me into seeing wolverine.. lol but it ended up being pretty good. then i got to make a drive to philly this morning then all the way home to drop the ex off... im beat so i expect good quality enterainment to get me thru the day..........</p>[/quote]

I thought we were gonna have a good quality debate where I play the role of Manny Pacquio's fist and you play the role of Ricky Hatton.... lol

Not that I would do that to you, but you get the analogy, you're going DOWN

Comment

[/quote]</P>

it was actually pretty good. this guy i know conned me into seeing wolverine.. lol but it ended up being pretty good. then i got to make a drive to philly this morning then all the way home to drop the ex off... im beat so i expect good quality enterainment to get me thru the day..........</P>[/quote]

haha dork!!! who sees comic book movies lol

any plans tonite?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]</p>

ill consider it... lol</p>[/quote]

or the other one I sent you.... lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

[/quote] affirmative[/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong. side bet?</P>[/quote]

oh im game blondie

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

it was actually pretty good. this guy i know conned me into seeing wolverine.. lol but it ended up being pretty good. then i got to make a drive to philly this morning then all the way home to drop the ex off... im beat so i expect good quality enterainment to get me thru the day..........</P>

[/quote] haha dork!!! who sees comic book movies lol any plans tonite?[/quote]</P>

i wish i knew... but good friends take one for the team! lol</P>

not sure yet... you??</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X