This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

So he's got that pretty picture I photoshoped for him last night for 24 hours
    [/quote]</P>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</P>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

[/quote] affirmative[/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong. side bet?</P>

[/quote] oh im game blondie[/quote]</P>

whats the wager.... im siked.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Landon please stop making bets involving your sig. this is terrible.[/quote]

He opened his big mouth this time. I made a joke saying that he was busy planning his Game 7 party for the Lakers, and he said. Okay, listen here... and we made a bet.

[/quote]</p>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</p>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</p>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</p>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</p>

negative.</p>

[/quote] affirmative[/quote]</p>

i cant wait to prove you wrong. side bet?</p>[/quote]

oh im game blondie[/quote]

all we gotta do is take 2 outta 3

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol[/quote]

[Y]

You should put that up anyway, no matter what happens, because it's true
        [/quote]</P>

ill consider it... lol</P>

[/quote]

or the other one I sent you.... lol
        [/quote]</P>

you have to make that one yours! lol or find me a brother one and ill def do it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i could bring a full blown cooler in my backyard and watch my dogs piss on the gate and it would be more enjoyable lol[/quote]

you can fit 200,000 Drunken fans in your backyard complete with Trucks that go up and down the street with Girls "Collecting beads" same as Bourbon street (and I've been there twice so I know what I'm talking about) on the back, PLUS Live bands, free beer, free food party all day and night for 3 days straight?

Even if you do not go to the race at all a Race is an awesome weekend.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]whatever thats fine... itll still be chase as your avatar then. ill make mine the i &lt;3 my redhead just for you tho.. lol[/quote]

[Y]

You should put that up anyway, no matter what happens, because it's true
            [/quote]</p>

ill consider it... lol</p>

[/quote]

or the other one I sent you.... lol
            [/quote]</p>

you have to make that one yours! lol or find me a brother one and ill def do it.</p>[/quote]

LOL.... that was priceless that one... I'm glad you liked it.

Still want the I &lt;3 my redhead though....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I live in a freaking Nascar state... I hate it.... they invade us twice a year.

UGH.

They take over the mall parking lot, so you can't go out and chill with friends, it sucks
              [/quote]

What track are you near, PLEASE tell me Dover...because I'mma coming and you are going to meet us there, we go down with about 20-25 people, 4-5 Campers.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]*yawnnn* morning all![/quote]

How was ur night last night?
                [/quote]</P>

it was actually pretty good. this guy i know conned me into seeing wolverine.. lol but it ended up being pretty good. then i got to make a drive to philly this morning then all the way home to drop the ex off... im beat so i expect good quality enterainment to get me thru the day..........</P>

[/quote] haha dork!!! who sees comic book movies lol any plans tonite?[/quote]</P>

i wish i knew... but good friends take one for the team! lol</P>

not sure yet... you??</P>[/quote]

I got a BIG night tonite with this chick.... dinner, movies, a lil pot, some win... gonna be a big night
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

well he opened his big mouth the night before against MMB lol</P>

[/quote] landon is 0/2 on sig bets...[/quote]</P>

in approx 2 weeks LT will be 0/1 against me in sig bets. i cant wait to star at chase for 6 months every time LT posts []</P>

[/quote] lol there are a couple of disappointed canuck fans in the general sports forum.. in 2 weeks u will be joining them[/quote]</P>

negative.</P>

[/quote] affirmative[/quote]</P>

i cant wait to prove you wrong. side bet?</P>

[/quote] oh im game blondie[/quote]</P>

whats the wager.... im siked.</P>[/quote]

give me a while to chew on it... i'll come with somehting good

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i could bring a full blown cooler in my backyard and watch my dogs piss on the gate and it would be more enjoyable lol[/quote]

you can fit 200,000 Drunken fans in your backyard complete with Trucks that go up and down the street with Girls "Collecting beads" same as Bourbon street (and I've been there twice so I know what I'm talking about) on the back, PLUS Live bands, free beer, free food party all day and night for 3 days straight?

Even if you do not go to the race at all a Race is an awesome weekend.
                    [/quote]

200,000 fans with combined 400,000 teeth... i'll pass

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

UGH.

They take over the mall parking lot, so you can't go out and chill with friends, it sucks
                      [/quote]

What track are you near, PLEASE tell me Dover...because I'mma coming and you are going to meet us there, we go down with about 20-25 people.
                      [/quote]

NASCAR sucks... I hate that thing

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I got a BIG night tonite with this chick.... dinner, movies, a lil pot, some win... gonna be a big night[/quote]

Didn't BB85 just see a movie last night? why take her to another one today.

Comment

UGH.

[/quote]

What track are you near, PLEASE tell me Dover...because I'mma coming and you are going to meet us there, we go down with about 20-25 people, 4-5 Campers.
                          [/quote]

YEEEEHAWWWW

that would be perfect for u LT

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

What track are you near?

Comment

[/quote]

What track are you near?
                              [/quote]

Dover International Speedway.

It's the only sports we got

UGH

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]200,000 fans with combined 400,000 teeth... i'll pass[/quote]

you know its really not like that at all MMB, I guarantee you would have an awesome time if you came to a race in Dover (that's the best party track I've been too)

I've convinced 3 of my friends that think like you do atm to come over the years every single one of them is know coming every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X