X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT is gonna be the belle of the ball[/quote]
    So you will be the beast?
    [/quote]</P>

awww you guys would make such a cute couple!</P>

[/quote]
    Don't be jealous. 2 is a crowd but 3 is a party........
    [/quote]</P>

ohhh i am no where near jealous. lol they can have each other- i just dont wanna be gettin phone calls about MMB not putting the toilet seat down a nd LT falling in.. im not getting wrapped up in my bestest buddie and baby brother dating bull**** thats all. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT, are you going to see your favorite band Green Day in NY on the 19th?
      [/quote]

They're coming to Philly in July I think....
      [/quote]
      You going then?

Wachovia Spectrum

Philadelphia, PA

<div class="textBold dateDisplay">July*21,*2009</div>
      <div class="dateDisplay">Tuesday*8:00*pm</div>
      [/quote]

Ah, I was right.

Gonna try. See if anyone wants to go with me
      [/quote]

u know for somebody that doesn't have the money to do anything... ur sure getting around... baseball games... concerts...

but u can't make it out for a good time with giant fans... hmmm
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] LT is gonna be the belle of the ball[/quote]
        [/quote]</P>

awww you guys would make such a cute couple!</P>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</P>

ohhh i am no where near jealous. lol they can have each other- i just dont wanna be gettin phone calls about MMB not putting the toilet seat down a nd LT falling in.. im not getting wrapped up in my bestest buddie and baby brother dating bull**** thats all. lol</P>[/quote]

LMAOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT, are you going to see your favorite band Green Day in NY on the 19th?
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          You going then?

Wachovia Spectrum

Philadelphia, PA

<div class="textBold dateDisplay">July21,2009</div>
          <div class="dateDisplay">Tuesday8:00pm</div>
          [/quote]

Ah, I was right.

[/quote]

u know for somebody that doesn't have the money to do anything... ur sure getting around... baseball games... concerts...

but u can't make it out for a good time with giant fans... hmmm[/quote]

Baseball games? What baseball game????

And how much are the tickets to the concert? I don't know.... I have limited funds.

And let's be honest. A drive to Philly is a lot cheaper than a drive to Jersey

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

awww you guys would make such a cute couple!</p>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

ohhh i am no where near jealous. lol they can have each other- i just dont wanna be gettin phone calls about MMB not putting the toilet seat down a nd LT falling in.. im not getting wrapped up in my bestest buddie and baby brother dating bull**** thats all. lol</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT, are you going to see your favorite band Green Day in NY on the 19th?
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              You going then?

Wachovia Spectrum

Philadelphia, PA

<div class="textBold dateDisplay">July*21,*2009</div>
              <div class="dateDisplay">Tuesday*8:00*pm</div>
              [/quote]

Ah, I was right.

[/quote]

but u can't make it out for a good time with giant fans... hmmm[/quote]

Baseball games? What baseball game????

And how much are the tickets to the concert? I don't know.... I have limited funds.

And let's be honest. A drive to Philly is a lot cheaper than a drive to Jersey
              [/quote]

filling a gas tank is 30 bucks my man

and u said u were going to ag ame the day of the race?

Comment

Morning All

Oh and let me chime in..... If daven is coming down 2 DE and you're not meeting him, you're just a straight up excuse factory. Yea NASCAR blows it HARD (IMO at least) but Daven is inviting you to the party that goes on not the actual race, and If I was down there Id be there in an INSTANT!!!!!

Our boy Daven can Party HARD!!!!!
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Good page....
                  [/quote]</P>

GREAT picture lol</P>

[/quote] sounds like somebody has converted lol[/quote]</P>

lol well i was good for like 2 years... then you roped me into it last weekend lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Good page....
                    [/quote]</p>

GREAT picture lol</p>[/quote]
                    Wakey Wakey, Time 2 Bakey, LOL
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Good page....
                      [/quote]</p>

GREAT picture lol</p>

[/quote] sounds like somebody has converted lol[/quote]</p>

lol well i was good for like 2 years... then you roped me into it last weekend lol</p>[/quote]LOL, dont worry next time we chill you'll be blowin it down like Bob Marley

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Good page....
                        [/quote]</p>

GREAT picture lol</p>

[/quote] sounds like somebody has converted lol[/quote]</p>

lol well i was good for like 2 years... then you roped me into it last weekend lol</p>[/quote]LOL, dont worry next time we chill you'll be blowin it down like Bob Marley
                        [/quote]

she LOVED it lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

where is everybody?</P>

MMB- ?</P>

Daven- probably drinking...[:P]</P>

bb4417- anticipating his<FONT size=4> <FONT color=#800080>LAKERS ???</FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000 size=4>AManda<FONT size=3>- ???</FONT></FONT></P>

patsrule- watching the SB 42 DVD and crying...lol</P>[/quote] **** you froggy....[/quote]

Hhahahhahahha....not Francais though my good man...lol

Comment

id like to do alittle break down of our close friends on here... </P>

daven is a drunk</P>

mmb is a stoner</P>

kase is an even bigger stoner then mmb</P>

landon is the picture god/online pimp status/ HORRIBLE "bet"er</P>

dezzz is ***** whipped (and MIA recently)</P>

shock is the "newbie" right now so i need to be nice to him</P>

SSM will be the successful one</P>

LT is a virginexcuse factory</P>

and i am the female that chooses to spend 8 hours a day talking to you guys</P>

wow... i think we covered all the bases... lol</P>

</P>

{EDIT}</P>

forgot Morehead is the old head</P>

and patsrules is a mental case (but only cuz you like boston)</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.
                              [/quote] Morning LT, whats up??* sorry about comment yesterday...[/quote]

LOL, don't worry about it.... it was a joke and I took it as a joke
                              [/quote] Nice to see.. some people on here take me the wrong way...[/quote] haha really? i haven't seen anybody really give u grief...[/quote] Na- nobody gives me grief, i have enough in my every day life..lol.</P>

I was busting Shocks chops one day and i think i hit a nerve.lol. He told me to go sell some chowder among a few other choice words..lol.</P>

I think he now realizes im pretty harmless..So now im calling him froggy..lol.</P>

There were afew other threads where some snapped at me, but not so much nowdays..</P>

I just worry about going too far with people i actually care about...lol.</P>[/quote]

Are u sure that was me ???

Comment

Wassup Mr. Awe. Stupid Lakers.........

Comment

Working...
                                X