This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] u didn't have to say it, i just know[/quote]</P>

i guess i need to stop being captian obvious lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
      [/quote]
      Why don't you go outside and play hide and go F*CK yourself
      [/quote]

avoiding the filter is a serious crime around here. That we do take seriously, please don't let it happen again BB.

Thanks,
      Mod M

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]lol

I met no disrespect...[/quote]
        I know, I love ya
        [/quote]

i love ur sig...

have i told u that?[/quote]
        Have I told you I hope you die in a grease fire
        [/quote]

nnnno.... actually u didnt[/quote]
        I hope you die in a grease fire.
        [/quote]

please refrain from wishing death upon other posters. We are one big happy family here at giants.com. Talk like this is not necessary.

Thanks,
        Mod M[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] u didn't have to say it, i just know[/quote]</P>

i guess i need to stop being captian obvious lol</P>[/quote]

na i'm just good like that
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

[:O]

Come on bro.... you can't take a little trash talk?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]lol

I met no disrespect...[/quote]
              I know, I love ya
              [/quote]

That Sig. is bad news Landon...

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                [/quote]
                [/quote]

avoiding the filter is a serious crime around here. That we do take seriously, please don't let it happen again BB.

Thanks,
                Mod M[/quote]

awwww ****

see landon? ****

i can say **** as much as i want. And then this filter finds the word **** and blanks it out.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

Gotta get a friend to go with me
                  [/quote]

I told you MMB this was cheaper than the game

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]lol I met no disrespect...[/quote]
                    I know, I love ya
                    [/quote] i love ur sig... have i told u that?[/quote]
                    Have I told you I hope you die in a grease fire
                    [/quote] nnnno.... actually u didnt[/quote]
                    I hope you die in a grease fire.
                    [/quote] please refrain from wishing death upon other posters. We are one big happy family here at giants.com. Talk like this is not necessary. Thanks, Mod M[/quote]
                    I hope you die happy with your family around...
                    [/quote] LMAO....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

[/quote]

[/quote]

dezzr is getting you a free ticket, there is nothing cheaper than free

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.
                        [/quote] Morning LT, whats up??* sorry about comment yesterday...[/quote]

LOL, don't worry about it.... it was a joke and I took it as a joke
                        [/quote] Nice to see.. some people on here take me the wrong way...[/quote] haha really? i haven't seen anybody really give u grief...[/quote] Na- nobody gives me grief, i have enough in my every day life..lol.</P>

I was busting Shocks chops one day and i think i hit a nerve.lol. He told me to go sell some chowder among a few other choice words..lol.</P>

I think he now realizes im pretty harmless..So now im calling him froggy..lol.</P>

There were afew other threads where some snapped at me, but not so much nowdays..</P>

I just worry about going too far with people i actually care about...lol.</P>

[/quote] Are u sure that was me ???[/quote] Coulda sworn it was you, but i could be wrong..</P>

Thought it was a thread where you were bragging about your defense, and i threw something out there along the lines of - Why dont we just mail you the rings..</P>

If im wrong, my bad...lol.</P>[/quote]

Coulda been me I guess...must of caught me on a bad day...usually I don't get into it like that...but I do HATE me some Patriots ( pretty much cause my best bud is a Pats fan and he PISSES me off ...lol )

But I have come to appreciate your input on this board even though I may hate your team of choice.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

Thanks,
                          Mod M[/quote]
                          OK Sir, I am soooooo sorry. You are the best mod on the site and I am so thankful for everything you do

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

[/quote]

[/quote]

dezzr is getting you a free ticket, there is nothing cheaper than free[/quote]

Yeah, but if my friend is paying for his ticket to come up, I would feel bad just getting with a freebie

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                              [/quote]
                              [/quote]

Thanks,
                              Mod M[/quote]
                              OK Sir, I am soooooo sorry. You are the best mod on the site and I am so thankful for everything you do
                              [/quote]

i think mod m is grand actually and im sure he doesn't apprecitae ur sarcasm

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

[/quote]

[/quote]

dezzr is getting you a free ticket, there is nothing cheaper than free[/quote]

Yeah, but if my friend is paying for his ticket to come up, I would feel bad just getting with a freebie
                                [/quote]

what ****in business is it of his

Comment

Working...
                                X