This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
    [/quote]
    Why don't you go outside and play hide and go F*CK yourself
    [/quote]

[:O]

Come on bro.... you can't take a little trash talk?
    [/quote]
    Whatever LT........whatever

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
      [/quote]
      [/quote]

[/quote]
      [/quote]

landon is in dark mode today.. don't mind him
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

Gotta get a friend to go with me
        [/quote]

I told you MMB this was cheaper than the game
        [/quote]

Funny story, I already had tickets, but on the way into a game me and my friend were curious how much we could get a scalper to sell em on the way in, I think it was the Giants Seattle game? not sure, point is, on the way in we got a Scalper down to 30 bucks...he wouldn't go any lower, we said... Thanks, later...

he's all "WTF Cheapskate I'm giving these away at 30 bucks" and we were like, we now, but we already have ours....:P

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
          [/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

C'mon man.... if I didn't like you, I wouldn't talk smack to you.

That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Tickets 2 Green Day in Philly are as expensive as 50 bucks for a floor seat.

Niiiiiiiiiice....

Gotta get a friend to go with me
            [/quote]

I told you MMB this was cheaper than the game
            [/quote]

dezzr is getting you a free ticket, there is nothing cheaper than free[/quote]

Yeah, but if my friend is paying for his ticket to come up, I would feel bad just getting with a freebie
            [/quote]

feeling bad is your new excuse now?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.
              [/quote] Morning LT, whats up?? sorry about comment yesterday...[/quote]

LOL, don't worry about it.... it was a joke and I took it as a joke
              [/quote] Nice to see.. some people on here take me the wrong way...[/quote] haha really? i haven't seen anybody really give u grief...[/quote] Na- nobody gives me grief, i have enough in my every day life..lol.</P>

I was busting Shocks chops one day and i think i hit a nerve.lol. He told me to go sell some chowder among a few other choice words..lol.</P>

I think he now realizes im pretty harmless..So now im calling him froggy..lol.</P>

There were afew other threads where some snapped at me, but not so much nowdays..</P>

I just worry about going too far with people i actually care about...lol.</P>

[/quote] Are u sure that was me ???[/quote] Coulda sworn it was you, but i could be wrong..</P>

Thought it was a thread where you were bragging about your defense, and i threw something out there along the lines of - Why dont we just mail you the rings..</P>

If im wrong, my bad...lol.</P>

[/quote] Coulda been me I guess...must of caught me on a bad day...usually I don't get into it like that...but I do HATE me some Patriots ( pretty much cause my best bud is a Pats fan and he PISSES me off ...lol ) But I have come to appreciate your input on this board even though I may hate your team of choice.[/quote] Im sure he doesnt have much to brag about to you right now..lol. But either way he cant be that bad if hes a Pats fan..[:S] Hopefully we can give you lots more reasons to hate us...</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                [/quote]
                [/quote]

avoiding the filter is a serious crime around here. That we do take seriously, please don't let it happen again BB.

Thanks,
                Mod M[/quote]
                OK Sir, I am soooooo sorry. You are the best mod on the site and I am so thankful for everything you do
                [/quote]

i think mod m is grand actually and im sure he doesn't apprecitae ur sarcasm[/quote]
                Quite frankly, I don't give a ****

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                  [/quote]
                  [/quote]

avoiding the filter is a serious crime around here. That we do take seriously, please don't let it happen again BB.

Thanks,
                  Mod M[/quote]
                  OK Sir, I am soooooo sorry. You are the best mod on the site and I am so thankful for everything you do
                  [/quote]

i think mod m is grand actually and im sure he doesn't apprecitae ur sarcasm[/quote]
                  Quite frankly, I don't give a ****
                  [/quote]

see! there ya go... filter!!

it takes em all out lol

Comment

I still can't believe Ejaculate is not filtered but ****** is.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.
                      [/quote]
                      Is it too late to get off that list?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

LOL....but truthfully none of us are on that list, you see, he's "Above" use, that's why he's always got something going on every single time we try to get him to hang out with us.

Comment

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Dude. What gives?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                              Sorry man, Im done with the sugar coating of all this BS, no mo Mr Nice Guy......
                              [/quote]</p>

eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk [:O]</p>[/quote]
                              Ya, I tend to be a blunt person (pun intended) and Im straight up sick and tired of BLT's whiney excuses for everything..... So if ya thought I was giving tough love b4, you aint seen nuttin yet

Now BLT, I may sound like im being a total djck to ya, but its just some tough love, nothing personal.....
                              [/quote]

Have you seen the tough love I've taken in this thread already?

I know it's nothing personal
                              [/quote]
                              Yea Ive seen it, and honestly I guess it hasnt been working cause we havent seen a lick of change..... Or at least I havent
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
                                [/quote]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

C'mon man.... if I didn't like you, I wouldn't talk smack to you.

That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.
                                [/quote] Why dont you two just go ahead and rub **** heads and make up?? </P>

Thank you mod P</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X