This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up []</P>

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]lol

I met no disrespect...[/quote]
      I know, I love ya
      [/quote]

That Sig. is bad news Landon...[/quote]
      Tell me about it

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</p>[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If you think that's bad, just wait till you see the one for when the Lake Show fail at winning that ring
          [/quote]
          Why don't you go outside and play hide and go F*CK yourself
          [/quote]

[:O]

Come on bro.... you can't take a little trash talk?
          [/quote]
          Whatever LT........whatever
          [/quote]

C'mon man.... if I didn't like you, I wouldn't talk smack to you.

That's the thing with me. When I mess with you, it means you're my friend.
          [/quote] Why dont you two just go ahead and rub **** heads and make up?? </p>

Thank you mod P</p>[/quote]
          NO DOCKING!!!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up []</p>

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</p>[/quote]

Just proves the Age old saying "You cant make a Ho a Housewife" LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up []</P>

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</P>[/quote]

can i make this my sig??
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up []</p>

[/quote]

BUT, can you make a housewife a ho?

thats the rebuttle

Comment

</p>[/quote]

And if you think he's being bad, just be very lucky that you did not know me in 2004 after the Yanks blew the 3-0 lead. I think for like a week I had the look of a serial killer on my face and was ready to snap at anyone.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

very true statement! a nice giants fan housewife would be ideal []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] can i make this my sig??[/quote]</P>

be my guest! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

very true statement! a nice giants fan housewife would be ideal []</p>[/quote]

[]

Comment

I would just like to point out Landon is showing his hand...

if he is this devastated over the loss last night, that means he must not have much confidence in game 7

Comment

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up
                            </p>

Ok, I am going to try and be as nice as possible here.......

For one I am not upset about the bet. I don't care at all. I always pay my bets. I am angry that my team lost and the entire world decides to give me **** about it. I got people I have not talked to in years calling me and people talkin **** to my wife at work.

For two I don't have a big mouth. I am confident and we should not have lost that game last night.

For three I don't owe matt anything. He is the worst one of all. He has a man crush on Shaq and wants to fornicate with him. When his naked ***** of a friend comes over tonight maybe she should not cook with grease to make sure that doesn't happen. Maybe she should bring pizza since she probably can't cook in the first place.

For four I can't be nice everyday. Am I not aloud to express my feelings of displeasure. I don't have to be Mr. Happy BB4417 picture poster every day. I was not even going to post today but decided I would help you guys out.

For five I love you to ya *******. So there.......any other questions?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And if you think he's being bad, just be very lucky that you did not know me in 2004 after the Yanks blew the 3-0 lead. I think for like a week I had the look of a serial killer on my face and was ready to snap at anyone.
                              [/quote]
                              We would all still be very lucky if we didn't know you

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up
                                </p>

Ok, I am going to try and be as nice as possible here.......

For one I am not upset about the bet. I don't care at all. I always pay my bets. I am angry that my team lost and the entire world decides to give me **** about it. I got people I have not talked to in years calling me and people talkin **** to my wife at work.

For two I don't have a big mouth. I am confident and we should not have lost that game last night.

For three I don't owe matt anything. He is the worst one of all. He has a man crush on Shaq and wants to fornicate with him. When his naked ***** of a friend comes over tonight maybe she should not cook with grease to make sure that doesn't happen. Maybe she should bring pizza since she probably can't cook in the first place.

For four I can't be nice everyday. Am I not aloud to express my feelings of displeasure. I don't have to be Mr. Happy BB4417 picture poster every day. I was not even going to post today but decided I would help you guys out.

For five I love you to ya *******. So there.......any other questions?
                                [/quote]

i'll make shaq call me big diesel

(sorry, was that too haroonish)

Comment

Working...
                                X