X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]give me 5 and a half minutes... maybe even FO name the movie for 10 points[/quote]</P>

friday.</P>

and i could give you an hour and it still would do you no justice so relax over there little boy</P>[/quote]

i'll give u 14 seconds of fury and have u forgetting all about philly boy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Well this is interesting....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]give me 5 and a half minutes... maybe even FO name the movie for 10 points[/quote]</P>

friday.</P>

and i could give you an hour and it still would do you no justice so relax over there little boy</P>

[/quote] i'll give u 14 seconds of fury and have u forgetting all about philly boy[/quote]</P>

i LOLed there!! haaaa</P>

okk im off to get food cuzmy fat *** is STARVINGGGG, be back after lunch boys![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well this is interesting....
          [/quote]</P>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

friday.</P>

and i could give you an hour and it still would do you no justice so relax over there little boy</P>

[/quote] i'll give u 14 seconds of fury and have u forgetting all about philly boy[/quote]</P>

i LOLed there!! haaaa</P>

okk im off to get food cuzmy fat *** is STARVINGGGG, be back after lunch boys![]</P>[/quote]

hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury

Comment

[/quote]</P>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</P>[/quote]

LOLOLOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up []</p>

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</p>

[/quote]

Just proves the Age old saying "You cant make a Ho a Housewife" LOL
                [/quote] BUT, can you make a housewife a ho? thats the rebuttle[/quote]
                LOL, of course you can make a housewife a ho..... Its the same philosophy of gettin girls to work the 'track', LOL......

I have a feeling if I take this further Ill be facing a legnthy ban, LOL
                [/quote]</p>

who are you and what have you done with my Kase-1?? lol your like a whole new man lately.. very blunt... gettin laid now more then usual??</p>[/quote]
                LOL, nah aint gettin MORE culo..... but I aint gettin any LESS, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

You're my sister, not my mother. You can't tell me what to do.

Comment

lol kase

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]give me 5 and a half minutes... maybe even FO name the movie for 10 points[/quote]</p>

friday.</p>

and i could give you an hour and it still would do you no justice so relax over there little boy</p>

[/quote] i'll give u 14 seconds of fury and have u forgetting all about philly boy[/quote]</p>

i LOLed there!! haaaa</p>

okk im off to get food cuzmy fat *** is STARVINGGGG, be back after lunch boys![]</p>[/quote]

[pi]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury[/quote]</P>

uuhhhh, whywere you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

stop thinking impure thoughts.. shes still family

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury[/quote]</P>

uuhhhh, why*were you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</P>[/quote]

cuz it was lookin good... why else would i stare at it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

oh...that's just sad....

and Kase I've never heard the "Taint" called the "Track" before... if that's what you meant....I kinda like that name lol.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh right, sorry. just dont say i didnt warn ya.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X