This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well this is interesting....
    [/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

You're my sister, not my mother. You can't tell me what to do.
    [/quote]

stop thinking impure thoughts.. shes still family[/quote]

Oh yeah, cuz ur thinking really clean over there bro

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury[/quote]</p>

uuhhhh, whywere you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</p>[/quote]

cuz it was lookin good... why else would i stare at it[/quote]

LMAOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

oh...that's just sad....

and Kase I've never heard the "Taint" called the "Track" before... if that's what you meant....I kinda like that name lol.
        [/quote]</P>

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol [+o(]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't call her sister lol
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't believe BB85 ever called MMB her little brother.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

landon my love, please dont be so angry. i dont like your tone of voice today. maybe this will help you realize that your mush and you shouldnt open your big mouth making bets if you can handle being a man and payin up
              </p>

and i think you owe mr matt an apology for the grease fire comment, thats not very nice. when his naked ***** of a **** friend makes him dinner tonight and the house burns down you are going to feel very bad.</p>

[/quote]
              Ok, I am going to try and be as nice as possible here.......

For one I am not upset about the bet. I don't care at all. I always pay my bets. I am angry that my team lost and the entire world decides to give me **** about it. I got people I have not talked to in years calling me and people talkin **** to my wife at work.

For two I don't have a big mouth. I am confident and we should not have lost that game last night.

For three I don't owe matt anything. He is the worst one of all. He has a man crush on Shaq and wants to fornicate with him. When his naked ***** of a friend comes over tonight maybe she should not cook with grease to make sure that doesn't happen. Maybe she should bring pizza since she probably can't cook in the first place.

For four I can't be nice everyday. Am I not aloud to express my feelings of displeasure. I don't have to be Mr. Happy BB4417 picture poster every day. I was not even going to post today but decided I would help you guys out.

For five I love you to ya *******. So there.......any other questions?
              [/quote]</p>

hahahaha not at all.. you were very nice to me so i have nothing to say... lol you kinda ripped MMB a new one tho... lol and i def agree with the naked friend cant cook comment. you should prob ditch her and hang out with me again []</p>

[/quote] haha he didn't get me that bad... will u be my naked cooking date then?[/quote]</p>

matt, seriously. lol of course id cook for you but i dont love ya enough for the nakedness, come on now.</p>[/quote]

give me 5 and a half minutes...

maybe even FO

name the movie for 10 points[/quote]
              'And shell be wanting ta maaaaarrrrrrry a nukkah'

Dude I can quote that movie front to back, LOL

"Stillin BOXES?!?!?? What you tryin 2 build a CLUB HOUSE!?!?!?!"
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't believe BB85 ever called MMB her little brother.
                [/quote]

yeah, but I believe that older brother was used at one time

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol [+o(]</p>[/quote]

oh like you've never heard a guy talk about his taint before....really I said that to test the filter.

It's amazing some of the words you are allowed to say compared to some you aren't.

Have a tasty lunch BB85...think about all the taints you want while eating [:P]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't call her sister lol[/quote]

she started it. I didn't start the sister thing....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol u played along...

she tried pull that bro stuff on me at first... had to shoot that down quick lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

nope, you didn't start it, you just keep it going.

Comment

I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

lol we missed ya brotha!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol u played along...

she tried pull that bro stuff on me at first... had to shoot that down quick lol[/quote]

I tried to shoot it down, she didn't buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X