This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]One dudes really pissed about the Lakers .[/quote]
    [:@]

Wassup man. Glad you are back. We missed ya.......

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well this is interesting....
      [/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

You're my sister, not my mother. You can't tell me what to do.
      [/quote]

stop thinking impure thoughts.. shes still family[/quote]

Oh yeah, cuz ur thinking really clean over there bro
      [/quote]

i don't call her sister lol[/quote]

she started it. I didn't start the sister thing....
      [/quote]

lol u played along...

she tried pull that bro stuff on me at first... had to shoot that down quick lol[/quote]

I tried to shoot it down, she didn't buy it
      [/quote]

its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury[/quote]</P>

uuhhhh, whywere you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</P>

[/quote] cuz it was lookin good... why else would i stare at it[/quote]</P>

once again, good to knwo for future references.. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well this is interesting....
          [/quote]</p>

LT cover your virgin eyes.... big sister does not want you seeing MMBs vulgarity!</p>[/quote]

You're my sister, not my mother. You can't tell me what to do.
          [/quote]

stop thinking impure thoughts.. shes still family[/quote]

Oh yeah, cuz ur thinking really clean over there bro
          [/quote]

i don't call her sister lol[/quote]

she started it. I didn't start the sister thing....
          [/quote]

lol u played along...

she tried pull that bro stuff on me at first... had to shoot that down quick lol[/quote]

I tried to shoot it down, she didn't buy it
          [/quote]

its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

I'll keep trying to shoot it down

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]
            LOL, gotta stop being a stranger GS!!!!

And yes, Im done being nice with BLT, if he says any weak-halfassed BS tish, Im not sitting back and letting him get away with it, LOL

And dont make me go data-mining for all your straight simpin quotes, BLT
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] hmm... forgot abotu the fat ***.... maybe 12 1/2 seconds of fury[/quote]</P>

uuhhhh, why*were you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</P>

once again, good to knwo for future references.. lol</P>[/quote]

i'm pretty sure it was speaking to me too

"SMACK ME"

so u better watch out with that loud mouthed *** of yours

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
                  [/quote]

if he was a mini me, we'd all be proud []

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
                    [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]</P>

and im just sitting here behaving! ive missed you!! i sent you a PM, glad to see your back!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

if he was a mini me, we'd all be proud [][/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no guy should strive to be a younger less experienced version of any man around women.

but I agree, if he was a younger version of ANY of us we'd all likely be proud.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote] lol we missed ya brotha![/quote]What's up dawg I read this **** everyday at work you all crack me up with your **** sometimes .

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

uuhhhh, whywere you staring at my ***, FRIEND??????????</P>

once again, good to knwo for future references.. lol</P>

[/quote] i'm pretty sure it was speaking to me too "SMACK ME" so u better watch out with that loud mouthed *** of yours[/quote]</P>

LOL enough already...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no guy should strive to be a younger less experienced version of any man around women.
                                [/quote]

i think he means if I had his swag, we'd all be proud. could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X