This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]anybody catch teh score of the lakers game last night?[/quote]
      You are so predictable.....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

if he was a mini me, we'd all be proud [][/quote]

no guy should strive to be a younger less experienced version of any man around women.
        [/quote]

i think he means if I had his swag, we'd all be proud. could be wrong
        [/quote]

DUDE STFU...

I know what he means....my point is younger and less experienced aren't good words when it comes to the description of a guy.
        [/quote]
        You dont wanna be described as a 'younger and less experienced' version of a guy unless its one of these guys......

(Ricardo Montalban, Billy Dee Williams, and Hugh Hefner, for all those that dont know...)
        [/quote]
        And how'd I forget Mr 100 (ladies) in 1 nite....

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
          [/quote]</P>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
            [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
            Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
            [/quote]I put your order in for 2 tickets for the Wash. game lady said no problem lower level face value 100$

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
              [/quote]</p>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote] Haha-you should keep digging, theres some good **** back there...

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]I came to see if anything new was up for Oct. went back a few pages found out one dudes really pissed about the Lakers , MMB has some ho who cooks naked but maybe not very well , and Kase is just flying off the handel at LT . WTF?Hello everyone.[/quote]

whats up nukka.

Yo Gshep! you ever been to a Nascar race?
                  [/quote]Noooo can't do hours of left hand turns unless I'm driving around the block waiting on the weed man to get home LOL[/quote]
                  Oh man, you are one funny mothaluva!!!!!!

Dont be such a stranger on the MBs..... You're a Cult Classic, LOL
                  [/quote]I put your order in for 2 tickets for the Wash. game lady said no problem lower level face value 100$[/quote]
                  MAH DUDE!!!!

Great Looks...

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. * Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>[/quote]

LMAO

dude this thread is going to get me fired... laughing my **** off all day
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                      [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.

Comment

[/quote]</p>

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                          [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                            [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.[/quote]DAMNIT you 2, stop doing laps around my damn house!!!!!

LOL

Comment

goin to take lunch guys.. PEACE
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                                [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school[/quote]
                                No doubt, you def earned it.... Great times at the draft party

Comment

Working...
                                X