This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
    [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.[/quote]DAMNIT you 2, stop doing laps around my damn house!!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]HA- just trying to qualify for the Bud 300 thats all.....lol.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
      [/quote] Kinda figured that..anyone who does laps around the weedmans house is ok in my book...lol.[/quote]DAMNIT you 2, stop doing laps around my damn house!!!!!

LOL
      [/quote]

ha ha

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
        [/quote]LOL thanks dawg , I'm just OLD school[/quote]
        No doubt, you def earned it.... Great times at the draft party
        [/quote]F-it then if you aren't going to answer your door I'm going to take a shower and go home. I got 4 acres of grass that needs cut and trimmedtalk to ya tomorrow.B C

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!

LOL
          [/quote]HA- just trying to qualify for the Bud 300 thats all.....lol.[/quote]
          LOL

Only 100 laps and 50 joints left....
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>[/quote]

hey that's just a nickname you came up with for me because you couldn't handle my superior knowledge and experience on a varied amount of topics....It doesn't bother me, I think it makes you look silly most of the time, because its all you got when it comes to discussion with me, name calling an jokes, nothing of substance.

and there IS a point where old age becomes a negative, but I suppose you know ALL about that don't you.

plus, doesn't Scrappy end up saving Scooby's arse half the time in that cartoon anyhow!?

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
              [/quote]F-it then if you aren't going to answer your door I'm going to take a shower and go home. I got 4 acres of grass that needs cut and trimmedtalk to ya tomorrow.B C[/quote]U know me, BK Hustlin all day, posted on the stoop

Damn 4 acres!!!! Holy Crap thats ALOT!!!!!
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>

[/quote]

hey that's just a nickname you came up with for me because you couldn't handle my superior knowledge and experience on a varied amount of topics....It doesn't bother me, I think it makes you look silly most of the time, because its all you got when it comes to discussion with me, name calling an jokes, nothing of substance.

and there IS a point where old age becomes a negative, but I suppose you know ALL about that don't you.
                [/quote]</P>

Iknew I'd get a paragraph or two out of you for that one.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Iknew I'd get a paragraph or two out of you for that one.</p>[/quote]

well congrats?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Iknew I'd get a paragraph or two out of you for that one.</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds funny coming from you, Scrappy. Since you are a younger, less experienced version of Scooby-Doo.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Iknew I'd get a paragraph or two out of you for that one.</P>

[/quote]

well congrats?
                      [/quote]</P>

No need. its too easy.</P>

You have more buttons than a Hugo Boss jacket.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                        [/quote]F-it then if you aren't going to answer your door I'm going to take a shower and go home. I got 4 acres of grass that needs cut and trimmedtalk to ya tomorrow.B C[/quote] Hopefully your lawnmower is sharper then Kases axe....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

plus, doesn't Scrappy end up saving Scooby's arse half the time in that cartoon anyhow!?
                          [/quote] Yeah you know what they say, first your eyesite, then your memory..</P>

Or is it the other way around? cant remember...</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]For all those that didnt get 2 the Draft Day Party, GShep is EASILY one of the coolest mothaluvas out there..... HANDS DOWN!!!!
                            [/quote]F-it then if you aren't going to answer your door I'm going to take a shower and go home. I got 4 acres of grass that needs cut and trimmedtalk to ya tomorrow.B C[/quote] Hopefully your lawnmower is sharper then Kases axe....[/quote]
                            LOL, I gotta get a sharpening stone cuz that tish was RIDICULOUS

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Iknew I'd get a paragraph or two out of you for that one.</p>

[/quote]

well congrats?
                              [/quote]</p>

No need. its too easy.</p>

You have more buttons than a Hugo Boss jacket.</p>[/quote]

the sad part is you think you are pushing buttons and making me angry, it's simply not the case though, I always respond to everyone who calls me out....that's not an unusually long post for me, its just normal.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I gotta get a sharpening stone cuz that tish was RIDICULOUS
                                [/quote]
                                What? You are a sharp stoner

Comment

Working...
                                X