• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

blazin mad L's.....SON</p>

</p>

no my summer house in the hamptons.</p>

[/quote]
    So I guess our invitations were lost in the mail????

LOL
    [/quote]</p>

my bad man. haha</p>

yea it was just me and me woman and me dog.</p>[/quote]Damn yo u must be stackin it up, already having a house in the hamptons..... DEZAMN
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] maybe, but so are jencos jeans lol[/quote]
      I still have two pairs of JNCO's that fit me!
      [/quote]I can PROUDLY say that I NEVER owned a pair of JNCO's..... They always looked straight H0mo!!!!!!

Sorry MMB and Daven, LOL
      [/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHA. i had one pair. and it had a alien in a space ship on the side.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I just realized that I missed out on a joke with the breakdown of what we all are...

It doesn't matter now because it's too late
        [/quote]

I believe she called you the "Virgin Excuse Factory" was that the joke you missed?
        [/quote]

Don't worry about it

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

blazin mad L's.....SON</P>

</P>

no my summer house in the hamptons.</P>

[/quote]
          So I guess our invitations were lost in the mail????

LOL
          [/quote]</P>

my bad man. haha</P>

yea it was just me and me woman and me dog.</P>

[/quote]Damn yo u must be stackin it up, already having a house in the hamptons..... DEZAMN
          [/quote]</P>

Hell no its my parents. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I can see Daven now. In the club with his Guess shirt and Jirbaud jeans with the original Reebok pumps.
            [/quote]

Gasol!

I don't see how its a bad thing to be compared to him....guess I don't watch enough lakers.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              maybe, but so are jencos jeans lol[/quote]
              [/quote]

all that means is that u still haven't grown since 5th grade lol[/quote]

ROFL that's good gotta give it to you, but what it really means is I
              bought them WAYYYY too big for Jr High School to begin with (I think I
              was in 7th grade when I got em)
              [/quote]

haha well that makes sense cuz i would of been in 5th grade when u were in 7th, so i had teh year right. U were class of 01?
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] maybe, but so are jencos jeans lol[/quote]
                [/quote]I can PROUDLY say that I NEVER owned a pair of JNCO's..... They always looked straight H0mo!!!!!!

Sorry MMB and Daven, LOL
                [/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHA. i had one pair. and it had a alien in a space ship on the side.</P>[/quote]

i never had them....

my brother was a death metal guy and alot older than me, so when i told my mom i wanted them first she gave me **** cuz they were like 50 bucks and then he said i'ld look like a ***got lol..

no jncos for me

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I can see Daven now. In the club with his Guess shirt and Jirbaud jeans with the original Reebok pumps.
                  [/quote]

Gasol!

I don't see how its a bad thing to be compared to him....guess I don't watch enough lakers.
                  [/quote]
                  It is the general consensus around the NBA that Gasol is soft and a whiner. He does have flashes of brilliance from time to time however and is also an all star.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

haha well that makes sense cuz i would of been in 5th grade when u were in 7th, so i had teh year right. U were class of 01?[/quote]

Nah man, Double Zero's best year to graduate high school...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I can see Daven now. In the club with his Guess shirt and Jirbaud jeans with the original Reebok pumps.
                      [/quote]

Gasol!

[/quote]
                      It is the general consensus around the NBA that Gasol is soft and a whiner. He does have flashes of brilliance from time to time however and is also an all star.
                      [/quote]

I'll take it, though I don't think I'm soft nor a whiner, people just gotta hang out in RL to see that I suppose.

Comment

I had Jncos to but god knows where they are today. I can't believe you still have them. I think that you should wear them to the game......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I can see Daven now. In the club with his Guess shirt and Jirbaud jeans with the original Reebok pumps.
                          [/quote]

Gasol!

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

cream puff

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

haha well that makes sense cuz i would of been in 5th grade when u were in 7th, so i had teh year right. U were class of 01?[/quote]

Nah man, Double Zero's best year to graduate high school...
                            [/quote]

Don't hate '08

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

blazin mad L's.....SON</p>

</p>

no my summer house in the hamptons.</p>

[/quote] damn bro, hamptons? Somebody making cake lol[/quote]</p>

its like east moriches its like 10 mins away. still nice as hell.</p>[/quote]
                              Word thats out near Bellport and Mastic right, or even further east???

I dont really know Suffolk east of Patchogue, (Im currently in the Central Islip/Ronkonkoma Area)
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I had Jncos to but god knows where they are today. I can't believe you still have them. I think that you should wear them to the game......
                                [/quote]

I had a Black pair and a Beige, I know I still have them cause when I moved from Pomona to Hawthorne like a year ago? I remember packing them, gotta go find them.

Comment

Working...
                                X