This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ps. Bron is better then Kobe[]</p>

[/quote]
    Prove it!!!
    [/quote]

LeBron: 28.3 ppg

Kobe: 27.0 ppg

LeBron: 7.6 rebounds per game

Kobe: 5.3 rebounds per game

LeBron: 7.3 assists per game

Kobe: 4.9 assists per game

LeBron: 1.7 steals per game

Kobe: 1.5 steals per game

LeBron: 1.2 blocks per game

Kobe: 0.5 blocks per game

Cavs record &gt; Lakers record
    [/quote]</p>

The Cavs play in the East. End of story.</p>[/quote]
    Yeah and that to. Not to mention we have lost on 3 buzzer beaters this year. If the Lakers played in the East and the Cavs played in the west it would be a much MUCH different story.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

Well we will see what happens I'm looking forward to it :P

how are we all going to know who we are btw, I'll be wearing my Eli Away Jersey.

If Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we need to have a case race with like a case of beer, bottle of wine and 2 bottles of liquor- and each team needs to have atleast one girl. i would bet my life that me and MMB could out drink ANY male/female combo... lol </P>

[/quote]

I'm bringing a girl too, she can "Hang" but she's not a good drinker, after 6 or 7 she starts sliding off her chair its actually adorable, she's driving though I'm trying to get her to drive us :P

now, I've met 3 girls in my life that could hang out with me and my friends and actually keep up drink for drink for a while, 1's a heffer, 1's my mom (no literally I've seen here put down a 30 herself one night) and the other was some 16 year old girl...that I ended hooking up with because, that's just too damn impressive not to (I was 20 at the time so under my age bracket but for that type of drinking performance I made an exception :P)

I'll be shocked if you can live up to the reputation you are gaining here on the boards, but I seriously look forward to seeing it.
        [/quote] honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]</P>

exactly- i talk a big gamne- but i know how to back it up![]</P>

awww MMB to the rescue![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          *honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

how are we all going to know who we are btw, I'll be wearing my Eli Away Jersey.

If* Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
          [/quote]

im that guy...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

[/quote]
            I still don't know if it is really her?

Comment

<font size="6">DAMN YOU MATTHEW!!!! DAMN IT!!!

WHY THE ****ING CALENDAR AGAIN????!!!!!!

</font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

exactly- i talk a big gamne- but i know how to back it up![]</p>

awww MMB to the rescue![]</p>[/quote]

That's assuming MMB can drink, which is a big assumption, backing it up against MMB and backing it up against me might be two totally different monsters.... or not we will see []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

Please let it be her.... please... that would be awful if it wasn't

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    *honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

If* Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

its not really a her...

she gave me the good ol SLAP

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

exactly- i talk a big gamne- but i know how to back it up![]</p>

awww MMB to the rescue![]</p>[/quote]

That's assuming MMB can drink, which is a big assumption, backing it up against MMB and backing it up against me might be two totally different monsters.... or not we will see []
                      [/quote]

ooo bruddah... me u n john all day

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote] im that guy... [/quote]</P>

i KNEW that was comin out!! lol</P>

im sure there wont be too many 5'3" blondes running around jay dee's with giants jerseys on.. lol plus i do look exactly like my pic so itll be easy to pic me out so everyone can just assume the ppl around me are all GMBers haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ps. Bron is better then Kobe[]</p>

[/quote]
                          Prove it!!!
                          [/quote]

LeBron: 28.3 ppg

Kobe: 27.0 ppg

LeBron: 7.6 rebounds per game

Kobe: 5.3 rebounds per game

LeBron: 7.3 assists per game

Kobe: 4.9 assists per game

LeBron: 1.7 steals per game

Kobe: 1.5 steals per game

LeBron: 1.2 blocks per game

Kobe: 0.5 blocks per game

Cavs record &gt; Lakers record
                          [/quote]</p>

i love you LT </p>[/quote]

I know you do.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

its not really a her...

she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]

You and me both brotha

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]
                              [/quote] its not really a her... she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]</P>

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote] its not really a her... she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]</p>

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</p>[/quote]

Well that's nice to know....

Comment

Working...
                                X