[quote user="Kase-1"]Ronkonkoma
      [/quote]
      What you say bout my mama?

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

im backkk

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I had Jncos to but god knows where they are today. I can't believe you still have them. I think that you should wear them to the game......
          [/quote]

I had a Black pair and a Beige, I know I still have them cause when I moved from Pomona to Hawthorne like a year ago? I remember packing them, gotta go find them.
          [/quote]
          OH yeah bro, dust em off. Get em washed and pressed.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I can see Daven now. In the club with his Guess shirt and Jirbaud jeans with the original Reebok pumps.
              [/quote]

Gasol!

I don't see how its a bad thing to be compared to him....guess I don't watch enough lakers.
              [/quote]
              It is the general consensus around the NBA that Gasol is soft and a whiner. He does have flashes of brilliance from time to time however and is also an all star.
              [/quote]

cream puff[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] maybe, but so are jencos jeans lol[/quote]
                I still have two pairs of JNCO's that fit me!
                [/quote] all that means is that u still haven't grown since 5th grade lol[/quote]

ROFL that's good gotta give it to you, but what it really means is I bought them WAYYYY too big for Jr High School to begin with (I think I was in 7th grade when I got em)
                [/quote] haha well that makes sense cuz i would of been in 5th grade when u were in 7th, so i had teh year right. U were class of 01?[/quote]

Nah man, Double Zero's best year to graduate high school...
                [/quote]

Don't hate '08
                [/quote] Way to make a fella feel old...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.
                  [/quote]
                  I heard MMB was at 5 before he was out of diapers........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I had Jncos to but god knows where they are today. I can't believe you still have them. I think that you should wear them to the game......
                    [/quote]

I had a Black pair and a Beige, I know I still have them cause when I moved from Pomona to Hawthorne like a year ago? I remember packing them, gotta go find them.
                    [/quote]
                    OH yeah bro, dust em off. Get em washed and pressed.
                    [/quote]

lol I really am going to look for em, there is one black trash bag full of clothes I haven't even opened yet, I'm a god damned pack rat, I can't let go of any of my old ****, I have far too much clothing to fit in my place.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

[/quote]

trying to aim high for the young lad
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkk[/quote]
                          I wanted to make sure you knew MMB was not calling you a broad. You missed this.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote
                          user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha...
                          it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we
                          hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk
                          MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad
                          thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to
                          mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced
                          you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes
                          him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be
                          reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
                          [/quote]</p>

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</p>

</p>

k lunch time. be back soon</p>[/quote]

u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

i was a tit grabber as a baby...

it was just written in the DNA
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

when all the good ones are taken, it's hard to do that

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</p>[/quote]
                                No wrong, you don't know. If a guy has sex with 50 girls he is a pimp. If it is a girl she is dirty. Different.

Comment

Working...
                                X