X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkk[/quote]
    I wanted to make sure you knew MMB was not calling you a broad. You missed this.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote
    user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha...
    it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we
    hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk
    MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad
    thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to
    mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced
    you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes
    him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be
    reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
    [/quote]</p>

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</p>

*</p>

k lunch time. be back soon</p>[/quote]

u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290514010
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.
      [/quote]
      I heard MMB was at 5 before he was out of diapers........
      [/quote]</p>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</p>[/quote]

you didn't read the last 3 or 4 pages did you.

plus anyhow, 5-8 girls is not a lot at all (I don't think it is anyhow)

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.
        [/quote]
        [/quote]</p>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</p>[/quote]
        No wrong, you don't know. If a guy has sex with 50 girls he is a pimp. If it is a girl she is dirty. Different.
        [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290514010[/quote]

You are predictable

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
            [/quote]

it won't stop being funny for a while though.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
              [/quote]
              The man tells the truth

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkk[/quote]
                I wanted to make sure you knew MMB was not calling you a broad. You missed this.......

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] its how u do it brotha... it comes wtih experience with dealin with these broads, which is why we hound u every day to get out there[/quote]

no its a load of junk MMB, he was proud of it at first, he didn't even realize it was a bad thing until like pages later when everyone told him it was, not to mention he kept a sig that had him pegged as a younger less experienced you in there forever, and now he has Moreheads junk in there that makes him look equally ******ed, because It makes it look like he needs to be reassured by men on a message board that "he's ok the way he is"
                [/quote]</P>

excuse me you 2.. i am a very near and dear friend to both of you and being refered to as some broad is really not nice. thanks.</P>

</P>

k lunch time. be back soon</P>

[/quote] u weren't referred to as some broad... we were speaking in general terms[/quote]

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

ahahaha GREAT lol</P>

Comment

oh, and btw, I was never "That" guy, but I did have one friend in particular who was, guess what all the girls said about him in High School....yeah the same thing you are saying, yet, guess what happened when he wanted one of those girls...I think you know the answer.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    It already has. I am over it. Next game. I might just leave this sig up until Kobe wins it all.

"It is going to be there for the rest of your life then" MMB

Figured I would beat you to it Mr. Predictable.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
                      [/quote]
                      The man tells the truth
                      [/quote]

I didn't even have to click on the link to know what it was

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
                        [/quote]

[/quote]
                        It already has. I am over it.
                        [/quote]

to me it doesn't matter if you are over it or not, it's still funny...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh, and btw, I was never "That" guy, but I did have one friend in particular who was, guess what all the girls said about him in High School....yeah the same thing you are saying, yet, guess what happened when he wanted one of those girls...I think you know the answer.
                          [/quote]
                          So no matter how fat, smelly, sloppy, or mentally challenged they were he'd still go and try 2 hit it????

That doesnt make you a pimp, that makes you repulsive, LOL
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

You are predictable
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

lol me too, especially when Rockets win the series
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</P>[/quote] Na- just makes you hornier then a 3 Peckered Billygoat, thats all....lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]to me it doesn't matter if you are over it or not, it's still funny...
                                [/quote]
                                I am happy you are happy

Comment

Working...
                                X