X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    So no matter how fat, smelly, sloppy, or mentally challenged they were he'd still go and try 2 hit it????

That doesnt make you a pimp, that makes you repulsive, LOL
    [/quote]

dude wtf that's YOU Kase [:P] you have no shame.

but no that's not my point, my point was girls say what BB85 said, Ewww you've been with 10+ Girls icky icky... but then, that guy still gets the girl that said exactly that...at least that has been what I've seen.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</p>[/quote]

oh, and btw, I was never "That" guy, but I did have one friend in particular who was, guess what all the girls said about him in High School....yeah the same thing you are saying, yet, guess what happened when he wanted one of those girls...I think you know the answer.
      [/quote]

My friend knows someone like that

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.
        [/quote]</P>

Your right hand, left hand and cousin don't count as 3.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

age of 18, that's a pretty decent number, I think I was maybe at 5 by that point.
          [/quote]</p>

Your right hand, left hand and cousin don't count as 3.</p>[/quote]

sigh...I mean really, its getting old Morehead, they are rarely even funny anymore, and really, 5 isn't even alot, it was less then most of my friends at that time...cause I got all hung up on one girl for multiple years.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
            So no matter how fat, smelly, sloppy, or mentally challenged they were he'd still go and try 2 hit it????

That doesnt make you a pimp, that makes you repulsive, LOL
            [/quote]

dude wtf that's YOU Kase [:P] you have no shame.

but no that's not my point, my point was girls say what BB85 said, Ewww you've been with 10+ Girls icky icky... but then, that guy still gets the girl that said exactly that...at least that has been what I've seen.
            [/quote]
            LOL, what!?!??! Umm what did I do at the Draft Day Party that you're not telling me, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=290514010[/quote]

You are predictable
              [/quote]
              The man tells the truth
              [/quote]

I didn't even have to click on the link to know what it was
              [/quote]</P>

i didnt click on it but i know what it is too.. hes a dork dont mind him</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Your right hand, left hand and cousin don't count as 3.</P>

[/quote]

sigh...I mean really, its getting old Morehead, they are rarely even funny anymore.
                [/quote]</P>

Fine, but they still don't count.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i didnt click on it but i know what it is too.. hes a dork dont mind him</p>[/quote]
                  He is starving for attention, can you help?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

[/quote]
                    I heard MMB was at 5 before he was out of diapers........
                    [/quote]</P>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</P>[/quote] Na- just makes you hornier then a 3 Peckered Billygoat, thats all....lol.[/quote]

actually i disagree..

i think if anything my sexual past has numbed sex for me...

not in that way, im still a guy trust me. But i mean like i don't care, like when i go out with my friends and ya know its like DAMNNNN and then al lthe **** talkin comes, its just like eh, been there done that, like my night isn't ruined if i don't get laid anymore ya know lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                      LOL, what!?!??! Umm what did I do at the Draft Day Party that you're not telling me, LOL

[/quote]

ohh umm... nothing.

you really don't remember how you got to the train do you.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Your right hand, left hand and cousin don't count as 3.</P>[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

ohh umm... nothing.

you really don't remember how you got to the train do you.
                          [/quote]
                          Uh oh..... This cant be good, LOL.......
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Your right hand, left hand and cousin don't count as 3.</p>[/quote]

sigh...I mean really, its getting old Morehead, they are rarely even funny anymore, and really, 5 isn't even alot, it was less then most of my friends at that time...cause I got all hung up on one girl for multiple years.
                            [/quote]

i gotta disagree. i'm enjoying it totally lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

actually i disagree..

i think if anything my sexual past has numbed sex for me...

not in that way, im still a guy trust me. But i mean like i don't care, like when i go out with my friends and ya know its like DAMNNNN and then al lthe **** talkin comes, its just like eh, been there done that, like my night isn't ruined if i don't get laid anymore ya know lol[/quote]

Hmm.. yeah..I'm still disappointed so I guess you have me beat in that department...but as long as I have a good time and I'm good and drunk and at least met a few new people I'm still happy.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]08 should be the number of girls u've banged by now[/quote]

[/quote]
                                I heard MMB was at 5 before he was out of diapers........
                                [/quote]</P>

ewwww.... see this is where you guys dont know what your talking about... having sex with 50 girls does not make you expirenced... it makes you dirty.</P>[/quote] Na- just makes you hornier then a 3 Peckered Billygoat, thats all....lol.[/quote] actually i disagree.. i think if anything my sexual past has numbed sex for me... not in that way, im still a guy trust me. But i mean like i don't care, like when i go out with my friends and ya know its like DAMNNNN and then al lthe **** talkin comes, its just like eh, been there done that, like my night isn't ruined if i don't get laid anymore ya know lol[/quote] Yup yer getting old...

Comment

Working...
                                X