This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]Yup yer getting old...[/quote]

that's not just age.....
    [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</P>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</P>

[/quote]

That's true, I didn't think about that...

it's totally different if you've been getting it regularly....

25 isn't old btw.

my point before was if he's feeling that way it's not "Just" age because I don't feel that way and I'm 2 years older then he is, but thinking about it, it's almost surely the 4 year relationship that caused that numbness....good call Amanda.
    [/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</P>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

dude 25 is old. [/quote]</p>

</p>[:|]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]Yup yer getting old...[/quote]

that's not just age.....

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</P>

[/quote] how bout u just replace her and make the transition easy for me [][/quote]</P>

id like to be the future not a rebound thanks lol</P>

[/quote] Jeez you make it sound like rebound is a bad thing...lol.</P>

When you get to be my age youll take whatever you can get..</P>

Hell i even look foward to our weekly oral sex...**** you ****...go **** yourself..etc, etc...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]im a man of my word[/quote]

???

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]im a man of my word[/quote]</P>

you with the randomness again lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>[:|][/quote]

24 1/2 if u want to ge tehchnical about it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>[:|][/quote]

24 1/2 if u want to ge tehchnical about it[/quote]

I was addressing the 25 is old comment. Because that was news to me.

Good thing I got time left

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single* for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</P>

[/quote]

25 isn't old btw.

my point before was if he's feeling that way it's not "Just" age because I don't feel that way and I'm 2 years older then he is, but thinking about it, it's almost surely the 4 year relationship that caused that numbness....good call Amanda.
                  [/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</P>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</P>[/quote]

i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....
                    [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</p>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</p>

[/quote]

25 isn't old btw.

[/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</p>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</p>[/quote]

i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex[/quote]

WOW

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single* for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</P>

[/quote] how bout u just replace her and make the transition easy for me [][/quote]</P>

id like to be the future not a rebound thanks lol</P>

[/quote] Jeez you make it sound like rebound is a bad thing...lol.</P>

When you get to be my age youll take whatever you can get..</P>

Hell i even look foward to our weekly oral sex...**** you ****...go **** yourself..etc, etc...lol.</P>[/quote]

lolol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how bout a rebound that bounces into the future?? i just blew ur mind didn't i[/quote]</P>

im blonde not stupid. and im not down with rebounds so thanks but no thanks lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....

[/quote]

25 isn't old btw.

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</P>

[/quote] i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex[/quote]

WOW
                          [/quote]</P>

yeah for everyone who didnt know mr bud HATES my ex lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how bout a rebound that bounces into the future?? i just blew ur mind didn't i[/quote]</p>

im blonde not stupid. and im not down with rebounds so thanks but no thanks lol</p>[/quote]

[]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....
                              [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</p>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</p>

[/quote]

25 isn't old btw.

[/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</p>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</p>

[/quote] i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex[/quote]

WOW
                              [/quote]</p>

yeah for everyone who didnt know mr bud HATES my ex lol</p>[/quote]

He was that bad?????

Comment

tell her that your double jointed in your back</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X