X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ZANG"]

tell her that your double jointed in your back</P>[/quote] Hed never leave the house if that was the case......lol.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]Yup yer getting old...[/quote]

that's not just age.....
      [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</p>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single* for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</p>

[/quote]

That's true, I didn't think about that...

it's totally different if you've been getting it regularly....

25 isn't old btw.

my point before was if he's feeling that way it's not "Just" age because I don't feel that way and I'm 2 years older then he is, but thinking about it, it's almost surely the 4 year relationship that caused that numbness....good call Amanda.
      [/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</p>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</p>

[/quote] i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex[/quote]

WOW
      [/quote]</p>

yeah for everyone who didnt know mr bud HATES my ex lol</p>[/quote]

He was that bad?????
      [/quote]

id eat his liver with a bottle of chianti and some farva beans

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]Yup yer getting old...[/quote]

that's not just age.....
        [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</p>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</p>

[/quote]

That's true, I didn't think about that...

it's totally different if you've been getting it regularly....

25 isn't old btw.

my point before was if he's feeling that way it's not "Just" age because I don't feel that way and I'm 2 years older then he is, but thinking about it, it's almost surely the 4 year relationship that caused that numbness....good call Amanda.
        [/quote] prolly that ***** stole my saneness and sexual prowless... i hope she dies a painful death lol j/p or am i? ?[/quote]</p>

i think you might hate your ex more then i hate mine lol</p>

[/quote] i think i may hate ur ex more than i hate my ex[/quote]

WOW
        [/quote]</p>

yeah for everyone who didnt know mr bud HATES my ex lol</p>[/quote]

He was that bad?????
        [/quote]

id eat his liver with a bottle of chianti and some farva beans

[/quote]

I gotta know what's up with this. I hate being out of the loop PM if you have to

Comment

its froma movie called Silence of the Lambs

Comment

Gettin close 2 Happy Hour Time...... YAE YAEEEEEEE
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Gettin close 2 Happy Hour Time...... YAE YAEEEEEEE
              [/quote]

i need to call the plumber, my pipes are empty

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its froma movie called Silence of the Lambs[/quote]

I know that. I wasn't talking about that.

I thought you were smarter than that

Comment

FW's MMB?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
                    [/quote]

i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked...

i don't make this stuff up...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
                      [/quote]

i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]

can you make that two hot naked chicks, cause then I'll just stop by your house and bring a bar's worth of alcohol instead.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
                        [/quote]

i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]

can you make that two hot naked chicks, cause then I'll just stop by your house and bring a bar's worth of alcohol instead.
                        [/quote]

haha i doubt it....

if that was possible, i still woudln't invite u.. lol itwould be 1 on 2

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

haha i doubt it....

if that was possible, i still woudln't invite u.. lol itwould be 1 on 2[/quote]

not cool dude, I'd share, I'd just want first dibs on both.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

that's not just age.....
                            [/quote] lol where is this going[/quote]</P>

no you are getting old... lol dude 25 is old. its like time to settle down age. but since you had a gf for 4 years that will go away cuz you dont have to meet a drunk girl at a bar to get laid... now your single for the first time in a long time and its summer... so i expect you to go back on this above comment within the next 2 months or so</P>

[/quote]</P>

25 is downright embryonic.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
                              [/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</P>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</P>

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X