• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

i have a fantasy it invloves a tyree jersey and a bucket of cool-wip

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

I don't know dear. PM me whatever

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</p>[/quote]

I think I was talking to Matt when I said that....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Gettin close 2 Happy Hour Time...... YAE YAEEEEEEE
              [/quote]

i need to call the plumber, my pipes are empty [/quote]
              Too bad you're out in NJ cause Im a licensed plumber, LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]</p>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</p>[/quote]DAMNIT BLT, STOP *****FOOTING!!!!

He wants to know why MMB hates your Ex with the fire of a thousand suns
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
                  [/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</P>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</P>[/quote]

well if ur down to chill she can take a walk
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</p>[/quote]

I think I was talking to Matt when I said that....
                    [/quote]

that ain't my business to be spreading.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</p>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</p>[/quote]

well if ur down to chill she can take a walk[/quote]
                      Well you can always tell the naked cook that there's a 'hungry' friend of yours out on LI, LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Gettin close 2 Happy Hour Time...... YAE YAEEEEEEE
                        [/quote]

i need to call the plumber, my pipes are empty [/quote]
                        Too bad you're out in NJ cause Im a licensed plumber, LOL
                        [/quote]

lol

Comment

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</p>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</p>[/quote]

you know my house is within walking distance right...I can give you directions to give to her

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you know my house is within walking distance right...I can give you directions to give to her
                            [/quote]

i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry

lol

Comment

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</P>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</P>

[/quote] well if ur down to chill she can take a walk[/quote]</P>

i wont be a **** block lol but if she ditches you yeah call me... well drink!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry

lol[/quote] you bastige.....(that is somewhat of a sore spot but come on 5'5?)

Comment

Working...
                                X