X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry

lol[/quote] you bastige.....(that is somewhat of a sore spot but come on 5'5?)
    [/quote]LOL!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i wont be a **** block lol but if she ditches you yeah call me... well drink!</p>[/quote]

you know... I'm gonna be drinking either way...you might as well come out with me then ditch me for MMB if Naked cook Ditches MMB.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]FW's MMB?
        [/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</P>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</P>

[/quote] well if ur down to chill she can take a walk[/quote]

you know my house is within walking distance right...I can give you directions to give to her
        [/quote] i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry lol[/quote]</P>

LOLOL sore spot or not sorry daven taht was a good one</P>

Comment

LOLOL sore spot or not sorry daven taht was a good one</p>[/quote]

[:P] Oh I know it was I actually laughed...it was like HA HA HA...oh.....[]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i wont be a **** block lol but if she ditches you yeah call me... well drink!</P>

[/quote]

you know... I'm gonna be drinking either way...you might as well come out with me then ditch me for MMB if Naked cook Ditches MMB.
            [/quote]</P>

lol well i might hit you up for a drink then if i am in the area!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</p>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</p>

you know my house is within walking distance right...I can give you directions to give to her
              [/quote] i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry lol[/quote]</p>

That must be why you wear Jncos because the long back pockets make you look taller no?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                That must be why you wear Jncos because the long back pockets make you look taller no?
                [/quote]

lol I remember the pockets used to go down past the back of my knees.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

lol come on man... if there is one thign we all got here, ball breaking is priority number one and its all in good fun and no subject is off topic... lol

like mod m says, we're a happy family hahaha
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

lol come on man... if there is one thign we all got here, ball breaking is priority number one and its all in good fun and no subject is off topic... lol

like mod m says, we're a happy family hahaha[/quote]

your angry little friend that was at the bar was a good 2 inches shorter then me :P

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</p>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</p>

[/quote] i just hit her up, her height requirement is 5'5... sorry lol[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

like mod m says, we're a happy family hahaha[/quote]

your angry little friend that was at the bar was a good 2 inches shorter then me :P
                        [/quote]

haha no my friend, i just know him...

and even tho they are smalll... they are crazy and have done some serious time for their age lol... the older one at least...

Comment

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</p>[/quote]

I can't wait until I move back to NY....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] i know u heard about the ho thats coming thru tonite to cook for me naked... i don't make this stuff up...[/quote]</P>

wow lol i really thought that was a joke... damn i was gonna make you hang out with me</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

we are in NJ fyi.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

I don't know dear. PM me whatever
                              [/quote]</p>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</p>[/quote]DAMNIT BLT, STOP *****FOOTING!!!!

He wants to know why MMB hates your Ex with the fire of a thousand suns
                              [/quote]

Yeah

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

we are in NJ fyi.</p>[/quote]

Well that general area.... that's where I'm moving when I graduate fyi

Comment

Working...
                                X