X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    haha no my friend, i just know him...

and even tho they are smalll... they are crazy and have done some serious time for their age lol... the older one at least...[/quote]

he got really angry at me did he tell you? me and him were like seconds away from throwing down, like for reals, he got in my face, and well, I simply never back down...it settled down, but he actually asked me if I wanted to go outside [:P]

Comment

What were you arguing about?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

I don't know dear. PM me whatever
        [/quote]</P>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</P>

[/quote]DAMNIT BLT, STOP *****FOOTING!!!!

He wants to know why MMB hates your Ex with the fire of a thousand suns
        [/quote]

Yeah
        [/quote]</P>

nothing exciting really. mmb is just madly in love with me and hates the fact that i was with someone else for 3 years, so he hates him... lolol</P>

</P>

nahh seriously he was just a **** thats all and mmb was a good friend and stood up for me when he needed too pretty much - nothing exciting</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

and even tho they are smalll... they are crazy and have done some serious time for their age lol... the older one at least...[/quote]

he got really angry at me did he tell you? me and him were like seconds away from throwing down, like for reals, he got in my face, and well, I simply never back down...it settled down, but he actually asked me if I wanted to go outside [:P]
          [/quote]

haha dude trust me, ur prolly lucky it didn't pop off, u dunno what might of got pulled out on ya...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT what am i suppose to be PMing you[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</P>

[/quote]

Yeah
            [/quote]</P>

nothing exciting really. mmb is just madly in love with me and hates the fact that i was with someone else for 3 years, so he hates him... lolol</P>

*</P>

nahh seriously he was just a **** thats all and mmb was a good friend and stood up for me when he needed too pretty much - nothing exciting</P>[/quote]

i'll make him bite the curb

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Yeah
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

nahh seriously he was just a **** thats all and mmb was a good friend and stood up for me when he needed too pretty much - nothing exciting</P>

[/quote] i'll make him bite the curb[/quote]</P>

yeah, i know. youve told me a million times. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

haha dude trust me, ur prolly lucky it didn't pop off, u dunno what might of got pulled out on ya...[/quote]

puerto rican judo, huh.

good thing then cause I don't need to be stabbed/shot, that'd suck, though it might leave a cool scar.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

theres nothing to PM you lol you just said PM me if you have too. im confused</p>

[/quote]

Yeah
                  [/quote]</p>

nothing exciting really. mmb is just madly in love with me and hates the fact that i was with someone else for 3 years, so he hates him... lolol</p>

</p>

nahh seriously he was just a **** thats all and mmb was a good friend and stood up for me when he needed too pretty much - nothing exciting</p>[/quote]
                  SEE, BLT, was it really THAT hard!?!?!?!

Aite people, Im out time 2 get ready for some Happy Hour , 'Ill see you In The Future.......'

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i'll make him bite the curb[/quote]
                    Meyer History X

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] haha no my friend, i just know him... and even tho they are smalll... they are crazy and have done some serious time for their age lol... the older one at least...[/quote]

[/quote] haha dude trust me, ur prolly lucky it didn't pop off, u dunno what might of got pulled out on ya...[/quote]</P>

Matt, are you suggsted that Scrappy-Doo irritated someone?</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

haha dude trust me, ur prolly lucky it didn't pop off, u dunno what might of got pulled out on ya...[/quote]

puerto rican judo, huh.

good thing then cause I don't need to be stabbed, that'd suck/shot
                        [/quote]

actually the put a bat to some kids head a couple of times, brain damage and ****... real punk ****. I know them, i don't associate with him..

infact the little on i really don't like. I don't really know the older one.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] haha no my friend, i just know him... and even tho they are smalll... they are crazy and have done some serious time for their age lol... the older one at least...[/quote]

[/quote] haha dude trust me, ur prolly lucky it didn't pop off, u dunno what might of got pulled out on ya...[/quote]</P>

Matt, are you suggsted that Scrappy-Doo irritated someone?</P>[/quote]

lol yea he def did

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i'll make him bite the curb[/quote]
                            Meyer History X

[/quote]

hahhahahha graet ****in movie...

ya know entertainment... not message lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt, are you suggsted that Scrappy-Doo irritated someone?</p>[/quote]

No this dude was irritated from the start, me and him were the first two there, he was ok outside but as the night went on, maybe he was drinking too much, whatever it was, he just became an ***, I'm actually pretty awesome outside of these boards believe it or not...you'd love hanging with me.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt, are you suggsted that Scrappy-Doo irritated someone?</P>

[/quote] lol yea he def did[/quote]</P>

Friggin shocking.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X