X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Matt, are you suggsted that Scrappy-Doo irritated someone?</p>[/quote]

No this dude was irritated from the start, me and him were the first two there, he was ok outside but as the night went on, maybe he was drinking too much, whatever it was, he just became an ***, I'm actually pretty awesome outside of these boards believe it or not...you'd love hanging with me.
    [/quote]

no its cuz u said something to my girl pam lol... thats what i heard was the fire starter... which for the record i would expect u to apologize for if u ever crossed paths with her agian... i wouldn't speak like that to anybody u knew strickly because they were friends of yours
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin shocking.</p>[/quote]

trust me Morehead, in this case it was really the other dude, I think you'd be surprised at how I am outside these boards.

that said, I am kinda glad it settled, I was going to step outside but I did notice he had a guy on his back shoulder, so I turned around to check if my friend Paul and my Brother were still around didn't see any of them, so we just did the, stupid face to face stare down crap for a minute or so then one of the bouncer or whatever guys came over and broke it up.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no its cuz u said something to my girl pam lol... thats what i heard was the fire starter... which for the record i would expect u to apologize for if u ever crossed paths with her agian... i wouldn't speak like that to anybody u knew strickly because they were friends of yours[/quote]

dude, she asked me, I didn't come straight out and say that ****....I was just honest, compared to Amanda and that other girl Pam was just decent, she could be cool as ****, I wouldn't know I met her that day, but on looks alone, decent.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no its cuz u said something to my girl pam lol... thats what i heard was the fire starter... which for the record i would expect u to apologize for if u ever crossed paths with her agian... i wouldn't speak like that to anybody u knew strickly because they were friends of yours[/quote]

dude, she asked me, I didn't come straight out and say that ****....
          [/quote]

do you really want me to answer that, honestly. Do you really need me to answer that?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] no its cuz u said something to my girl pam lol... thats what i heard was the fire starter... which for the record i would expect u to apologize for if u ever crossed paths with her agian... i wouldn't speak like that to anybody u knew strickly because they were friends of yours[/quote]

dude, she asked me, I didn't come straight out and say that ****....I was just honest, compared to Amanda and that other girl Pam was just decent, she could be cool as ****, I wouldn't know I met her that day, but on looks alone, decent.
            [/quote]</P>

A reasonable piece of advice might be to not put yourself in that position to start with. We wouldn't want to lose you.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

do you really want me to answer that, honestly. Do you really need me to answer that?[/quote]

Whatever... I don't think I did anything wrong, but I'm always up for apologizing to a girl if I offended her...I'll be doing it for the rest of my life one day anyhow might as well get some practice.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

A reasonable piece of advice might be to not put yourself in that position to start with. We wouldn't want to lose you.</p>[/quote]

I'd be fine Morehead...trust me.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

do you really want me to answer that, honestly. Do you really need me to answer that?[/quote]

Whatever... I don't think I did anything wrong, but I'm always up for apologizing to a girl if I offended her...I'll be doing it for the rest of my life one day anyhow might as well get some practice.
                  [/quote]

honestly i like you.. but if i wasn';t out burnin to come back to amanada liver being puked out inside and i heard u say that i would grabbed u, no ****

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A reasonable piece of advice might be to not put yourself in that position to start with.* We wouldn't want to lose you.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and if i grabbed ya, trust me, u wouldn't of been fine lol []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A reasonable piece of advice might be to not put yourself in that position to start with. We wouldn't want to lose you.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and if i grabbed ya, trust me, u wouldn't of been fine lol [][/quote]

maybe you didn't see my friend there, but he was probably the biggest guy in the bar at the time... [:P]

and I can handle myself whether you believe it or not.

whatever though this subject doesn't need to be debated any further.

Comment

ur gettin me dark

its friday

im out

have a good weekend

get ****ed up

Comment

ya know entertainment... not message lol[/quote]
                          It had a great message. He totally turned his life around but do to his influence on other people there life went south. That is a great movie.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A reasonable piece of advice might be to not put yourself in that position to start with.* We wouldn't want to lose you.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and if i grabbed ya, trust me, u wouldn't of been fine lol [][/quote]

maybe you didn't see my friend there, but he was probably the biggest guy in the bar at the time... [:P]

and I can handle myself whether you believe it or not.

whatever though this subject doesn't need to be debated any further.
                            [/quote]

daven, im gonna have to ask u to trust me on this one...

but this ain't a **** contest, have a good weekend

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur gettin me dark

its friday

im out

have a good weekend

get ****ed up[/quote]

yeah you too.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] do you really want me to answer that, honestly. Do you really need me to answer that?[/quote]

[/quote] honestly i like you.. but if i wasn';t out burnin to come back to amanada liver being puked out inside and i heard u say that i would grabbed u, no ****[/quote]</P>

yeah sorry about the liver coming out. and enough cant daven just apologize and we let it go.. it was a month ago guys seriously. we talk every day... why fight about it.. as long as he honestly didnt mean it and says sorry to pam then let it blow over...</P>

pams a cool *** chick tho and no one better ever disrespect her again.. i cant comment anymore tho cuz i was blacked out when this all went down</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X