This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

<FONT color=#ffc0cb size=4>IBB85</FONT> was right nobody here on the weekends...my cottage plans got rained out I am going to try again tomorrow.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]<font color="#ffc0cb" size="4">IBB85</font> was right nobody here on the weekends...my cottage plans got rained out I am going to try again tomorrow.[/quote]

I'm here, but I'm going for a haircut soon.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]<font color="#ffc0cb" size="4">IBB85</font> was right nobody here on the weekends...my cottage plans got rained out I am going to try again tomorrow.[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't follow NASCAR but I would like to go to a race as it sound like a BIG DRINKING PARTY !!!

Comment

Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
            [/quote]

Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!!

Comment

What's good Kase? U working today ??

Long weekend here in Ont.

I am off til' tues.!!!

Comment

MMB u not around on wekends?...Your Yankees won me a lil' cash last night !!!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

[/quote]

Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!![/quote]

U,me,MMB,IBB85, BB4417, Daven, dezzzr and that's about it I think...

Hotel Party !!!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]<font color="#ffc0cb" size="4">IBB85</font> was right nobody here on the weekends...my cottage plans got rained out I am going to try again tomorrow.[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't follow NASCAR but I would like to go to a race as it sound like a BIG DRINKING PARTY !!![/quote]

Imagine a Giants vs Dallas game tailgate, times say about 10...with less restrictions and rules...and live music and DJ's with like Lights and Stages and shiet, that's a normal Dover race, + Women + Beads.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good Kase? U working today ??

I am off til' tues.!!![/quote]
                      Yea man I had 2 go 2 work at 7am and do inventory while hungover as hell, Im off now just playin some NHL 09 on the PS3 b4 taking a well needed nap, LOL

Most ridiculous part, one of em had a finacee (2nd fiancee Ive gotten with in the last few mths)..... Im a dirty homewrecker, LOL.... Blame it on the AL aaa AL aaa AL aaa ALCOHOL, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]<font color="#ffc0cb" size="4">IBB85</font> was right nobody here on the weekends...my cottage plans got rained out I am going to try again tomorrow.[/quote]

[/quote]

I lLIKE IT !

started following a little last year cause I was putting $$$ on it to keep me interested.lol

I don't follow NASCAR but I would like to go to a race as it sound like a BIG DRINKING PARTY !!![/quote]

Imagine a Giants vs Dallas game tailgate, times say about 10...with less restrictions and rules...and live music and DJ's with like Lights and Stages and shiet, that's a normal Dover race, + Women + Beads.
                        [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What's good Kase? U working today ??

I am off til' tues.!!![/quote]
                          Yea man I had 2 go 2 work at 7am and do inventory while hungover as hell, Im off now just playin some NHL 09 on the PS3 b4 taking a well needed nap, LOL

Most ridiculous part, one of em had a finacee (2nd fiancee Ive gotten with in the last few mths)..... Im a dirty homewrecker, LOL.... Blame it on the AL aaa AL aaa AL aaa ALCOHOL, LOL

[/quote]

u lil' scamp u...lol

once at a bar in Montreal I told this American tourist that I was from Connecticut and she was like " Me too...where u from ?' lol

I hooked up with her anyway !!!

Comment

I'll check back in on tues.

I'm out for now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

I think im lost....
                              Some of my friends went to a bachelor part for someone I dont know, and some had to go to nyc for some show they know someone in...idk...
                              This will be the first Saturday since like....2005 that I haven't gone out. &gt;.&gt; I might just have to drink myself to sleep tonight.
                              And yes, please do feel sorry for me....
                              [B]
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I like beer pong

Comment

Working...
                                X