This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    ya know entertainment... not message lol[/quote]
    It had a great message. He totally turned his life around but do to his influence on other people there life went south. That is a great movie.
    [/quote]

I hated the ending. That was so sad.
    [/quote]
    To be honest I don't really remember. What happened again? I know he went to prison and then changed his ways but didn't his brother end up dead or something? Or was it him?
    [/quote]

Ed Norton dropped his brother off at school and then the brother got shot in the bathroom and died. After Ed Norton gets out of jail and gets to see his family again.

I swear to God I almost ****ing cried when I saw that. It takes a lot to get me to that point

Comment

Oh yeah, just got back from the Unicity Arts Festival. ****ing rad

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh yeah, just got back from the Unicity Arts Festival. ****ing rad
        [/quote]</P>

glad you enjoyed it but I don't think anyone says rad anymore [H]</P>

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh yeah, just got back from the Unicity Arts Festival. ****ing rad
          [/quote]</p>

glad you enjoyed it but I don't think anyone says rad anymore [H]</p>[/quote]

My friend does. We live in the past

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like beer pong
            [/quote]</P>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?couldn't possible be anything else on thats better..or maybe the final round of the Valero Texas Open??? Zach Johnson'splayin some good golf..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?couldn't possible be anything else on thats better..or maybe the final round of the Valero Texas Open??? Zach Johnson'splayin some good golf..</p>[/quote]
              HOLY CRAP, thanks for reminding me..... Its been a long and EXTREMLY fun weekend starting out with a lil Kase-1 sandwich on friday nite with 2 ladies from my homeboys job and last nite almost getin busted by my girl (we got an 'open relationship') when 1 of the 2 ladies from the nite b4 thought it would be a good idea to stop by my hosue last nite 2 blaze a lil bit when I was havin people over....

Gotta give it 2 my homey Bennett for intercepting her at the door and gettin her 2 head elsewhere and me not gettin caught

"Why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat..... It's Nuttin but the dog in meeeee" - Atomic Dog by George Clinton

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?couldn't possible be anything else on thats better..or maybe the final round of the Valero Texas Open??? Zach Johnson'splayin some good golf..</P>

[/quote]
                HOLY CRAP, thanks for reminding me..... Its been a long and EXTREMLY fun weekend starting out with a lil Kase-1 sandwich on friday nite with 2 ladies from my homeboys job and last nite almost getin busted by my girl (we got an 'open relationship') when 1 of the 2 ladies from the nite b4 thought it would be a good idea to stop by my hosue last nite 2 blaze a lil bit when I was havin people over....

Gotta give it 2 my homey Bennett for intercepting her at the door and gettin her 2 head elsewhere and me not gettin caught

"Why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat..... It's Nuttin but the dog in meeeee" - Atomic Dog by George Clinton

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHA if im ever in the NY area on a saturday night i'm lookin you up..the only sandwich i'm ever around has mayo and mustard on it..probably bacon too..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?couldn't possible be anything else on thats better..or maybe the final round of the Valero Texas Open??? Zach Johnson'splayin some good golf..</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

HAHAHA if im ever in the NY area on a saturday night i'm lookin you up..the only sandwich i'm ever around has mayo and mustard on it..probably bacon too..lol</p>[/quote]
                  Yo u def have to.... Next hockey season we should hit up a Rangers-Leafs or Possibly Rangers-Basille's game, LOL

Speakin of sandwiches with mayo, time to make a turkey, munster, roasted red pepps, and fresh spinach sammich on jewish rye..... MMMmmmMMMmm
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?
                    </p>[/quote]
                    The Lakers are playing at the same time my friend but for you I will tune in on the commercial breaks. []

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

HAHAHA if im ever in the NY area on a saturday night i'm lookin you up..the only sandwich i'm ever around has mayo and mustard on it..probably bacon too..lol</P>

[/quote]
                      Yo u def have to.... Next hockey season we should hit up a Rangers-Leafs or Possibly Rangers-Basille's game, LOL

Speakin of sandwiches with mayo, time to make a turkey, munster, roasted red pepps, and fresh spinach sammich on jewish rye..... MMMmmmMMMmm
                      [/quote]</P>

i'm in..and yes hopefully its the Hamilton Balsillies thati'm watching..looks like itspossible the following season though..Buttman isnow changing his arguement toproblems with scheduling...its time he goes..</P>

now you got me wanting a sandwich...talk to yah later...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
                        The Lakers are playing at the same time my friend but for you I will tune in on the commercial breaks. []
                        [/quote]
                        And Ill be doin the same with your Lakers...... Good luck and watch out for Artest, LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

okay maybe cuz its a game 7 i'll tune in more often..GO LAKERS!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

<font size="6">GO LAKERS!!!!</font></p>[/quote]
                            We need this. Thanks for your support. I might be suicidal if we lose. lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Good luck and watch out for Artest, LOL
                              [/quote]
                              Tell ya boy to chill. Or better yet tell him to punch someone and get ejected. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Good luck and watch out for Artest, LOL
                                [/quote]
                                Tell ya boy to chill. Or better yet tell him to punch someone and get ejected. lol
                                [/quote]
                                LOL, as long as its not a fan

Comment

Working...
                                X