• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

so I went out for a haircut at 4pm yesterday and got home at 2am [:P]
    free hair cut, 150 dollar bar tab []

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]so I went out for a haircut at 4pm yesterday and got home at 2am [:P]
      free hair cut, 150 dollar bar tab []
      [/quote]....Well at least the haircut was free, LOL
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]\So I went out for a haircut
        [/quote]
        Did you have to sit in the booster seat? [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]\So I went out for a haircut
          [/quote]
          Did you have to sit in the booster seat? [:P]
          [/quote]

I was actually the tallest customer there....it was a "Salon" though so I guess that's not much of an accomplishment.

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
            [/quote] Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!![/quote] U,me,MMB,IBB85, BB4417, Daven, dezzzr and that's about it I think... Hotel Party !!![/quote]</P>

yeah we are a pretty fun crowd i must admit[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
              [/quote]</P>

my comment about you gettin laid more often musta brought you some extra luck this weekend... lol sandwhich time.. im proud of you! lol</P>

Comment

hope everyone had a great weekendddd [:P] catch ya all in the AM

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]MMB u not around on wekends?...Your Yankees won me a lil' cash last night !!![/quote]

sometimes i'll peak in... this weekend wasn't really around tho
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like beer pong
                    [/quote]</p>

so i guess you'll be watchin Detroit and Chicago play hockey today at 3 eh?*couldn't possible be anything else on thats better..or maybe the final round of the Valero Texas Open??? Zach Johnson's*playin some good golf..*</p>[/quote]
                    HOLY CRAP, thanks for reminding me..... Its been a long and EXTREMLY fun weekend starting out with a lil Kase-1 sandwich on friday nite with 2 ladies from my homeboys job and last nite almost getin busted by my girl (we got an 'open relationship') when 1 of the 2 ladies from the nite b4 thought it would be a good idea to stop by my hosue last nite 2 blaze a lil bit when I was havin people over....
                    Gotta give it 2 my homey Bennett for intercepting her at the door and gettin her 2 head elsewhere and me not gettin caught

"Why must I be like that, why must I chase the cat..... It's Nuttin but the dog in meeeee" - Atomic Dog by George Clinton

[/quote]

P FuNk!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

<font size="6">GO LAKERS!!!!</font></p>[/quote]
                      We need this. Thanks for your support. I might be suicidal if we lose. lol
                      [/quote]
                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkGPKSHpHeQ

this is what they are going to be playing to kobe after this series

Comment

Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                          [/quote]

haha i know u did mofo

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                            [/quote]

haha i know u did mofo[/quote]
                            LOL, I was gonna try and get some pics, but my girl stayed over on saturday..... Funny part, one of the girls from friday nite actually stopped by my house on Sat when I was havin people over and mad props 2 my homey who intercepted her at the door, got her 2 drop him off at his house and then walks back 2 mine all 2 save ya boy from gettin in trouble with the woman

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                              [/quote]

haha i know u did mofo[/quote]
                              LOL, I was gonna try and get some pics, but my girl stayed over on saturday..... Funny part, one of the girls from friday nite actually stopped by my house on Sat when I was havin people over and mad props 2 my homey who intercepted her at the door, got her 2 drop him off at his house and then walks back 2 mine all 2 save ya boy from gettin in trouble with the woman

[/quote]

yea man thats huge...

so she didn't come back? she just said **** it and went home?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

[/quote] Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!![/quote] U,me,MMB,IBB85, BB4417, Daven, dezzzr and that's about it I think... Hotel Party !!![/quote]</P>

yeah we are a pretty fun crowd i must admit[]</P>[/quote]

even more fun when we aren't puking on sandles!

Comment

Working...
                                X