• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Morning.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
      [/quote] Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!![/quote] U,me,MMB,IBB85, BB4417, Daven, dezzzr and that's about it I think... Hotel Party !!![/quote]</P>

yeah we are a pretty fun crowd i must admit[]</P>

[/quote] even more fun when we aren't puking on sandles![/quote]</P>

you werent wearing sandles................... lol ***!</P>

morning friends.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
        [/quote]Hey , damn dawg sounds like you need rest after your weekend. LOL MY MAN

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good All, just got in from work on 3hrs of sleep, LOL

Damn yo I had an ripping hangover at work, but it was totally worth it....... 2 ladies made a nice lil Kase-1 sammich, LOL
          [/quote] Damn Kase u are going to be fun to party with on Oct.10th...!!![/quote] U,me,MMB,IBB85, BB4417, Daven, dezzzr and that's about it I think... Hotel Party !!![/quote]</P>

morning friends.</P>[/quote]

ur lucky i was rocking socks and sandles
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning friends.</P>

[/quote] ur lucky i was rocking socks and sandles[/quote]</P>

they were white sneakers but nice try.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning friends.</P>

they were white sneakers but nice try.</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning friends.</P>

they were white sneakers but nice try.</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

lol i wouldnt have talked to you in entire night so therefor there wouldnt have been any pukin on your shoes lol</P>

Comment

wow... i let u puke on my sandals and socks and you are saying u wouldn't talk to me for the whole night... thats cool, FRIEND

Comment

I've been avoiding jumping in here, I could be wrong I did drink a bunch, but at some point that night at the bar I remember thinking "Sandals and socks? was not expecting that from a "hard rock" dude"

I think he was wearing sandals.

Comment

haha na no sandals and socks....

was just ****in around

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha na no sandals and socks....

was just ****in around[/quote]

Bah you could have went along with it MMB......

joke ruined.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha na no sandals and socks....

was just ****in around[/quote]

Bah you could have went along with it MMB......

joke ruined.
                          [/quote]

ehhh sorry

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                            [/quote]

haha i know u did mofo[/quote]
                            LOL, I was gonna try and get some pics, but my girl stayed over on saturday..... Funny part, one of the girls from friday nite actually stopped by my house on Sat when I was havin people over and mad props 2 my homey who intercepted her at the door, got her 2 drop him off at his house and then walks back 2 mine all 2 save ya boy from gettin in trouble with the woman

[/quote]

yea man thats huge...

so she didn't come back? she just said **** it and went home?[/quote]
                            Well my boy told her that we were all bouncing out and she bought it hook line and sinker..... The seller though was that he got her to drop him off at his house and then he walked back *only about 10 blocks*

And the only person she knew was the kid she was dropping off
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                              [/quote]Hey , damn dawg sounds like you need rest after your weekend. LOL MY MAN[/quote]
                              Forreal all that listening to Parliament and Morris Day &amp; The Time must have stepped my pimp game up a few levels, LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All, hope everyone had a nice weekend
                                [/quote]

haha i know u did mofo[/quote]
                                LOL, I was gonna try and get some pics, but my girl stayed over on saturday..... Funny part, one of the girls from friday nite actually stopped by my house on Sat when I was havin people over and mad props 2 my homey who intercepted her at the door, got her 2 drop him off at his house and then walks back 2 mine all 2 save ya boy from gettin in trouble with the woman

[/quote]

yea man thats huge...

so she didn't come back? she just said **** it and went home?[/quote]
                                Well my boy told her that we were all bouncing out and she bought it hook line and sinker..... The seller though was that he got her to drop him off at his house and then he walked back *only about 10 blocks*

And the only person she knew was the kid she was dropping off
                                [/quote]

lol thats whats up...

ur a lucky mofo tho

Comment

Working...
                                X