This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
    Speak for yourself.........
    [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
    [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
      [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
      [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

Today I find out that my class tomorrow is canceled.

I am in the middle of attempting to hook up with someone.

So yeah, it's a beautiful day.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
        [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

yeah, no self loathing or pity, whats going on LT....you get lucky?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

Why don't you wake up and talk to us?????

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

[/quote]

thats good..

perfect place to meet chicks...

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote] ur the gas that keeps the motor running... the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]</P>

[] well i am here now so i expect good quality entertainment.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                [/quote] OHHHHHHHHHHHH u gonna take that amanda?[/quote]</P>

**** you landon! lol never will i sent you a congrats text again. jerk off lol</P>

Comment

i have an announcement to make...

this one is for landon...

not only am i going to see Nickelback in July... but im excited about it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

thats good..

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have an announcement to make...

not only am i going to see Nickelback in July... but im excited about it[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry dude, I couldn't help myself

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

thats good..

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....
                        [/quote]

just don't put all ur eggs in one basket

DO NOT PUT THE ***** ON A PEDISTAL!

i know im the worst speller ever btw

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have an announcement to make...

not only am i going to see Nickelback in July... but im excited about it[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

[/quote]

i realize by making this comment i am setting myself up...

but no way somebody with green day in the avatar is getting permission

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

Well I asked you how ur weekend was to spark a convo with u
                            [/quote]</P>

my weekend was good and bad i guess.. lol i got MMB to ditch the naked chef on friday LOL. well actually i think she ditched him but either way... i hung out with matt and took a bottle of wine down and bull****ted til 5 am so fri was good. saturday i was lazy all day then went out for cosmos and then sunday i got stuck with the ex at the hospital for like 7 hours cuz he ****ed up his knee playing football... not exactly the way i wanted to end my weekend but w/e... this weekend is MDW and he is moving out the weekend after sooo SOON ENOUGH (i remind myself about 25165165163 times a day!)</P>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there,[/quote]

I think that's more likely a problem with Delaware then whatever festival it was [:P]
                              You ever been in NYC by the way? just curious.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"] and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music. [/quote]

you can always find time [:P]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                              This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....[/quote]

Don't try TOO hard, don't wanna seem clingy or needy, it's not attractive.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have an announcement to make... this one is for landon... not only am i going to see Nickelback in July... but im excited about it[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

[/quote]</P>

hahahahhahahaha</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X