X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

Well I asked you how ur weekend was to spark a convo with u
    [/quote]</P>

my weekend was good and bad i guess.. lol i got MMB to ditch the naked chef on friday LOL. well actually i think she ditched him but either way... i hung out with matt and took a bottle of wine down and bull****ted til 5 am so fri was good. saturday i was lazy all day then went out for cosmos and then sunday i got stuck with the ex at the hospital for like 7 hours cuz he ****ed up his knee playing football... not exactly the way i wanted to end my weekend but w/e... this weekend is MDW and he is moving out the weekend after sooo SOON ENOUGH (i remind myself about 25165165163 times a day!)</P>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</P>[/quote]

don't get it twisted momma... i had her come over sat night []

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i know im the worst speller ever btw[/quote]

what Browser are you using? Mozilla for example has its own built in spell check, any time you spell a word wrong it underlines it in red then you just right click on the word and it has the correct spelling for you....I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spelling myself and it does wonders for me.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i know im the worst speller ever btw[/quote]

what Browser are you using? Mozilla for example has its own built in spell check, any time you spell a word wrong it underlines it in red then you just right click on the word and it has the correct spelling for you....I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spelling myself and it does wonders for me.
        [/quote]

i have an old version of safari on an old mac. it underlines the word but no way to spell check it... i don't really give a **** either, sound it out lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

my weekend was good and bad i guess.. lol i got MMB to ditch the naked chef on friday LOL. well actually i think she ditched him but either way... i hung out with matt and took a bottle of wine down and bull****ted til 5 am so fri was good. saturday i was lazy all day then went out for cosmos and then sunday i got stuck with the ex at the hospital for like 7 hours cuz he ****ed up his knee playing football... not exactly the way i wanted to end my weekend but w/e... this weekend is MDW and he is moving out the weekend after sooo SOON ENOUGH (i remind myself about 25165165163 times a day!)</P>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</P>

[/quote] don't get it twisted momma... i had her come over sat night [][/quote]</P>

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</P>

[/quote] don't get it twisted momma... i had her come over sat night [][/quote]</P>

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</P>[/quote]

Comment

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</p>[/quote]

.....I'm waiting for the obligatory LT "I'm not a pig, Love me Amanda...Love me" post.

Comment

Hey Daven, i think i read somewhere you go to the race, i mean the party in Dover.</P>

Good times at the races, esp the NH race..I would be banned for telling you guys just half of what happens here..lol.</P>

If anybody has been to a Jimmy Buffet concert, you have a pretty good idea what im talkin about...</P>

Speaking of a Buffet concert- LT you should give it a try......</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</P>

[/quote]

.....I'm waiting for the obligatory LT "I'm not a pig, Love me Amanda...Love me" post.
                  [/quote]</P>

LMAO not no more, LTs tryna pimp some chick sooo i have a feeling we will be seeing a whole new LT pretty soon.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

ughhh LOL well atleast the i got favs over the naked *****! lol that means alot.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Hey Daven, i think i read somewhere you go to the race, i mean the party in Dover.</p>

Good times at the races, esp the NH race..I would be banned for telling you guys just half of what happens here..lol.</p>

If anybody has been to a Jimmy Buffet concert, you have a pretty good idea what im talkin about...</p>

Speaking of a Buffet concert- LT you should give it a try......</p>[/quote]

yeah I try to go to 3-4 every year at least, always Dover, sometimes Watkins Glen and sometime Pocono...been to Bristol Richmond and Martinsville as well.

Races are awesome parties...(and I also happen to like the actual races too, but that's besides the point)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Hey Daven, i think i read somewhere you go to the race, i mean the party in Dover.</P>

Good times at the races, esp the NH race..I would be banned for telling you guys just half of what happens here..lol.</P>

If anybody has been to a Jimmy Buffet concert, you have a pretty good idea what im talkin about...</P>

Speaking of a Buffet concert- LT you should give it a try......</P>

[/quote]

yeah I try to go to 3-4 every year at least, always Dover, sometimes Watkins Glen and sometime Pocono...been to Bristol Richmond and Martinsville as well.

Races are awesome parties...(and I also happen to like the actual races too, but that's besides the point)
                        [/quote] Yeah, i gotta get down to see the Monster mile one of these days..</P>

Been a Martin fan for years.</P>

Comment

**** you landon!
                          </p>[/quote]
                          Sorry tootz. I am married. But thank you very much for my text. Even though it was followed by Bron is better. I will still take it. Dream finals please........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you landon!
                            </p>[/quote]
                            Sorry tootz. I am married. But thank you very much for my text. Even though it was followed by Bron is better. I will still take it. Dream finals please........
                            [/quote]

Melo vs Bron

it will be good

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i have an announcement to make...

this one is for landon...

not only am i going to see Nickelback in July... but im excited about it[/quote]
                              He is going with these 2.

Comment

lol ur COMING?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X