This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
    Speak for yourself.........
    [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
    [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

Today I find out that my class tomorrow is canceled.

I am in the middle of attempting to hook up with someone.

So yeah, it's a beautiful day.
    [/quote]

thats good..

perfect place to meet chicks...

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....
    [/quote]

just don't put all ur eggs in one basket

DO NOT PUT THE ***** ON A PEDISTAL!

i know im the worst speller ever btw[/quote]

I'm not putting all the eggs in one basket, don't worry.

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

what Browser are you using? Mozilla for example has its own built in spell check, any time you spell a word wrong it underlines it in red then you just right click on the word and it has the correct spelling for you....I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spelling myself and it does wonders for me.
      [/quote]
      I use Mozilla to. I love that. It makes sure you never screw up. Good stuff. I am a good speller though. I won the 3rd grade Spelling Bee Championship at Rosecrest Elementary.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Yeah, i gotta get down to see the Monster mile one of these days..</p>

Been a Martin fan for years.</p>[/quote]

I was a Dale Sr fan, switched to Harvick after Dale died...I like Jr too....pretty much anybody but the Bush brats.

Dover is the best party hands down I've been to, though each year they are getting more and more restrictive, they have a place in lot 12 they call the "Strip" it's were most of the action goes down, used to have trucks actually towing like picnic tables with girls dancing and giving out body shots etc etc...they are cutting back on the vehicles going up and down the strip recently though, and there have been more cops back there to ruin the party...but the thing is since everyones moving around the party just starts up down the block 10 minutes later.....just gotta be ready to walk around a lot....Live Bands and DJ's too, there is one BIG stationary party run by people affectionately called 'The Millionaires" it's pretty much like an outdoor dance club.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
          [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
          [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

[/quote]

thats good..

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

[/quote]

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...
          [/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

BLT seems to not know the difference
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you landon!
            </p>[/quote]
            Sorry tootz. I am married. But thank you very much for my text. Even though it was followed by Bron is better. I will still take it. Dream finals please........
            [/quote]

Melo vs Bron

it will be good[/quote]
            If the Pistons were not stupid this never would have been a possibility.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

what Browser are you using? Mozilla for example has its own built in spell check, any time you spell a word wrong it underlines it in red then you just right click on the word and it has the correct spelling for you....I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spelling myself and it does wonders for me.
              [/quote]
              I use Mozilla to. I love that. It makes sure you never screw up. Good stuff. I am a good speller though. I won the 3rd grade Spelling Bee Championship at Rosecrest Elementary.
              [/quote]

actually I was too..

It was just proceeded with years of pot abuse and apathy... so i don't care lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

**** you landon!
                </p>[/quote]
                Sorry tootz. I am married. But thank you very much for my text. Even though it was followed by Bron is better. I will still take it. Dream finals please........
                [/quote]

Melo vs Bron

it will be good[/quote]
                If the Pistons were not stupid this never would have been a possibility.
                [/quote]

i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

Well I asked you how ur weekend was to spark a convo with u
                  [/quote]</p>

my weekend was good and bad i guess.. lol i got MMB to ditch the naked chef on friday LOL. well actually i think she ditched him but either way... i hung out with matt and took a bottle of wine down and bull****ted til 5 am so fri was good. saturday i was lazy all day then went out for cosmos and then sunday i got stuck with the ex at the hospital for like 7 hours cuz he ****ed up his knee playing football... not exactly the way i wanted to end my weekend but w/e... this weekend is MDW and he is moving out the weekend after sooo SOON ENOUGH (i remind myself about 25165165163 times a day!)</p>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</p>[/quote]

I'm not pulling a Kase-1 yet, but I am trying to hook up with this girl

I got tired of waiting for you to come down, so I decided to move on [:P]

LOVE YA

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Yeah, i gotta get down to see the Monster mile one of these days..</p>

Been a Martin fan for years.</p>[/quote]

I was a Dale Sr fan, switched to Harvick after Dale died...I like Jr too....pretty much anybody but the Bush brats.

Dover is the best party hands down I've been to, though each year they are getting more and more restrictive, they have a place in lot 12 they call the "Strip" it's were most of the action goes down, used to have trucks actually towing like picnic tables with girls dancing and giving out body shots etc etc...they are cutting back on the vehicles going up and down the strip recently though, and there have been more cops back there to ruin the party...but the thing is since everyones moving around the party just starts up down the block 10 minutes later.....just gotta be ready to walk around a lot....Live Bands and DJ's too, there is one BIG stationary party run by people affectionately called 'The Millionaires" it's pretty much like an outdoor dance club.
                    [/quote]

i'll deal with hockey talk...

but Nascar?

I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

BLT seems to not know the difference[/quote]

I know right, this is like the other time when he said he couldn't go out because it was the last day before vacation and noone else would be going out at his college that day....[:P] he simply does not get the difference between good and bad alot of the time.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
                        Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i'll deal with hockey talk...

but Nascar?

I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</p>

[/quote]

.....I'm waiting for the obligatory LT "I'm not a pig, Love me Amanda...Love me" post.
                            [/quote]</p>

LMAO not no more, LTs tryna pimp some chick sooo i have a feeling we will be seeing a whole new LT pretty soon.</p>[/quote]

I hope soooooo.....

LOLOL

I'm not a pig BTW, so ya know []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm not a pig BTW
                              [/quote]

there it is, I knew there was NO WAY he could resist.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

thats good..

[/quote]

[/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

BLT seems to not know the difference[/quote]

Here's what I'm talking about

If I get a date with this girl, and it works out and we start seeing each other and then when she goes back to college... then what?

If we're still together, I would feel guilty doing anything fun, and I wanna have fun this year...

Comment

Working...
                                X