• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Plus i do look exactly like my pic
    </p>[/quote]
    I disagree. I am sure you are far more beautiful in person.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</P>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

hahaha negative but thanks for trying to lift my spirits friend!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        *honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

If* Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
        [/quote]
        I still don't know if it is really her?
        [/quote] its not really a her... she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]</P>

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</P>[/quote]

yea that picture is of "her", its just whats under the trunk will surprise u..

it makes sense tho, cuz no chick hsould be able to throw back like her anyway lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

[/quote]
          [/quote]</p>

hahaha negative but thanks for trying to lift my spirits friend!</p>[/quote]
          I wasn't trying to do anything. I was simply making a point.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

If Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
            [/quote]
            [/quote] its not really a her... she gave me the good ol SLAP[/quote]</p>

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</p>[/quote]

it makes sense tho, cuz no chick hsould be able to throw back like her anyway lol[/quote]

Matt.... you're my friend so I'm going to ask you to do this nicely.

Please shut up []

Because if that isn't her, I'm gonna be devastated

Comment

*honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

[/quote]

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</P>[/quote]

na shes hotter in person... but still

BE AWARE OF THE SLAP

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Well first off if that's enough to devastate you, you got problems, secondly, you'll never find out anyhow since you don't want to hang out with us, so just continue believing whatever you want :P

Comment

honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

[/quote]

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</P>

[/quote] na shes hotter in person... but still BE AWARE OF THE SLAP[/quote]</P>

#1 i swear on anything and everything there is NOTHING there so SLAP with so do not listen to him..</P>

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

it makes sense tho, cuz no chick hsould be able to throw back like her anyway lol[/quote]

Please shut up []

[/quote]

lol na im breakin balls, just kidding friend

ur really a female i know

Comment

[/quote]

na shes hotter in person... but still

BE AWARE OF THE SLAP[/quote]

[:'(]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Well first off if that's enough to devastate you, you got problems, secondly, you'll never find out anyhow since you don't want to hang out with us, so just continue believing whatever you want :P
                        [/quote]

davenlll... so few times have i bee able to say this to u over the years:

but when ur right ur right lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

he lies... LOL it is me dont listen to him- i look the exact same</P>

[/quote] yea that picture is of "her", its just whats under the trunk will surprise u.. it makes sense tho, cuz no chick hsould be able to throw back like her anyway lol[/quote]

Please shut up []

[/quote] lol na im breakin balls, just kidding friend ur really a female i know[/quote]</P>

hahaha thanks friend. dont be mean to me anymore. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Please shut up []

[/quote]

lol na im breakin balls, just kidding friend

ur really a female i know[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Well we will see what happens I'm looking forward to it :P

how are we all going to know who we are btw, I'll be wearing my Eli Away Jersey.

[/quote] im that guy... [/quote]</P>

i told everyone. " hi my name is" stickers would be awesome. </P>

Comment

Dezz dawg....

why did you bump the ****ing calendar?

Comment

Working...
                                X