X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</p>[/quote]
    Sounds like a challenge to me and maybe you are not lucky enough for him to so HA!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      *honestly, she shut me up. She talked a big game and she backed it up in my eyes[/quote]

Well we will see what happens I'm looking forward to it :P

how are we all going to know who we are btw, I'll be wearing my Eli Away Jersey.

If* Ibleedblue looks like her pic it won't be a problem, for her :P
      [/quote] im that guy... [/quote]</P>

i told everyone. " hi my name is" stickers would be awesome. </P>[/quote]

i don't do stickers, but i will sign copies of my calender
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

i told everyone. " hi my name is" stickers would be awesome. </P>

[/quote]</P>

i like the idea LOL but MMB was like no ways blah blah blah- im def gonna be the easiest to pick out but i am terrible with names so no one be offended if i ask you like 5 times wht your name is..</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

davenlll... so few times have i bee able to say this to u over the years:

but when ur right ur right lol[/quote]

lol, I'm always right, you just don't always recognize that...you'll learn someday to just trust me.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</p>[/quote]
            Sounds like a challenge to me and maybe you are not lucky enough for him to so HA!
            [/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

You do know that a Mod will come in and tell you that you can only have one pic in ur sig, right?

So which one is it? The pigeon or the calendar?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

i told everyone. " hi my name is" stickers would be awesome. </p>

[/quote]</p>

i like the idea LOL but MMB was like no ways blah blah blah- im def gonna be the easiest to pick out but i am terrible with names so no one be offended if i ask you like 5 times wht your name is..</p>[/quote]

Ugg I wouldn't want to wear a my name is sticker, maybe for like the first 3 min, but I'm bringing friends who don't know I waste my life on these MSG boards all day long, no offense, wearing the sticker would just be weird.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

You do know that a Mod will come in and tell you that you can only have one pic in ur sig, right?

[/quote]
                You already know.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

i told everyone. " hi my name is" stickers would be awesome. </p>

[/quote]</p>

i like the idea LOL but MMB was like no ways blah blah blah- im def gonna be the easiest to pick out but i am terrible with names so no one be offended if i ask you like 5 times wht your name is..</p>[/quote]

Ugg I wouldn't want to wear a my name is sticker, maybe for like the first 3 min, but I'm bringing friends who don't know I waste my life on these MSG boards all day long, no offense, wearing the sticker would just be weird.
                  [/quote]
                  Not to mention I would not want to offend my jersey.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

yea!

How do u like DEM apples

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

i like the idea LOL but MMB was like no ways blah blah blah- im def gonna be the easiest to pick out but i am terrible with names so no one be offended if i ask you like 5 times wht your name is..</P>

[/quote]</P>

toooo coool for stickers ehhh. im the same with names. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

[/quote]
                        You already know.
                        [/quote]

The calendar, I do know.

I would do the same thing to you, so I'm thinking like myself

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

[/quote]

thats not true LT. Please don't make things up and pass them off as fact.

This is your first warning

-Mod M

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

[/quote]

thats not true LT. Please don't make things up and pass them off as fact.

This is your first warning

-Mod M[/quote]

Sorry... damn... I thought you could only have one pic in the sig? I remember reading that somewhere.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

toooo coool for stickers ehhh. im the same with names. </P>[/quote]

listen man i ain't wearing a ****ing sticker lol

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#2 he would never be lucky enough to get in my pants anyways so the statements he makes are ridiculous anyways</P>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

Ow, burn

Nice sig, bro.

[/quote] thats not true LT. Please don't make things up and pass them off as fact. This is your first warning -Mod M[/quote]</P>

hahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao/ ohhhhh LT. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X