This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
    Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
    [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
      Speak for yourself.........
      [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
      [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

Today I find out that my class tomorrow is canceled.

I am in the middle of attempting to hook up with someone.

So yeah, it's a beautiful day.
      [/quote]

thats good..

perfect place to meet chicks...

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....
      [/quote]

just don't put all ur eggs in one basket

DO NOT PUT THE ***** ON A PEDISTAL!

i know im the worst speller ever btw[/quote]

I'm not putting all the eggs in one basket, don't worry.

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...
      [/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

BLT seems to not know the difference[/quote]

Here's what I'm talking about

If I get a date with this girl, and it works out and we start seeing each other and then when she goes back to college... then what?

If we're still together, I would feel guilty doing anything fun, and I wanna have fun this year...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I'm not a pig BTW
        [/quote]

there it is, I knew there was NO WAY he could resist.
        [/quote]

I was just saying....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll deal with hockey talk... but Nascar? I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

[/quote] Very true Matt- dont knock it till you try it...lol.</P>

We have several people who come with us that couldnt give two ****s about racing, but dont miss the party year after year...</P>

The Dover party sounds much like our July party....Our Sept one is rather uneventfull...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</p>

[/quote]

.....I'm waiting for the obligatory LT "I'm not a pig, Love me Amanda...Love me" post.
            [/quote]</p>

LMAO not no more, LTs tryna pimp some chick sooo i have a feeling we will be seeing a whole new LT pretty soon.</p>[/quote]

I hope soooooo.....

LOLOL

I'm not a pig BTW, so ya know []
            [/quote]

so how is the taxes in the friendzone?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
              [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
              This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
                [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

[/quote]

thats good..

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

[/quote]

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...
                [/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

If I get a date with this girl, and it works out and we start seeing each other and then when she goes back to college... then what?

If we're still together, I would feel guilty doing anything fun, and I wanna have fun this year...
                [/quote]

i already know all of that...

the point is ur looking for a relationship, something thts been strongly advised against...

not being settled down and talking to multiple people doesn't make u a pig

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

your a male, there for you are a pig. so that does not surprise me... did she really end up cooking for you naked? lol if so thats classic.</p>

[/quote]

.....I'm waiting for the obligatory LT "I'm not a pig, Love me Amanda...Love me" post.
                  [/quote]</p>

LMAO not no more, LTs tryna pimp some chick sooo i have a feeling we will be seeing a whole new LT pretty soon.</p>[/quote]

I hope soooooo.....

LOLOL

I'm not a pig BTW, so ya know []
                  [/quote]

so how is the taxes in the friendzone?[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]

Well I asked you how ur weekend was to spark a convo with u
                    [/quote]</P>

my weekend was good and bad i guess.. lol i got MMB to ditch the naked chef on friday LOL. well actually i think she ditched him but either way... i hung out with matt and took a bottle of wine down and bull****ted til 5 am so fri was good. saturday i was lazy all day then went out for cosmos and then sunday i got stuck with the ex at the hospital for like 7 hours cuz he ****ed up his knee playing football... not exactly the way i wanted to end my weekend but w/e... this weekend is MDW and he is moving out the weekend after sooo SOON ENOUGH (i remind myself about 25165165163 times a day!)</P>

did you pick any chicks up this weekend BLT?? PLEASEEEE tell me you pulled a Kase-1!</P>

[/quote]

I'm not pulling a Kase-1 yet, but I am trying to hook up with this girl

I got tired of waiting for you to come down, so I decided to move on [:P]

LOVE YA
                    [/quote]</P>

LOLOL love ya too</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
                      [/quote] lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
                      This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
                      [/quote]</P>

Nuggs in 5.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

thats good..

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i already know all of that...

the point is ur looking for a relationship, something thts been strongly advised against...

not being settled down and talking to multiple people doesn't make u a pig[/quote]

Let's worry about the first date first and get that out of the way and take it from there, shall we?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
                          [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
                          [/quote]

well first off amanda and i aren't a couple... but she is my tag team partener that night.

And honestly lets be honest, u'd be paying for ur girl and i'd prolly pick up amandas just cuz im a nice guy.,..

hence the TAB will be picked up

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

OMG LT too much thinking WAY too fast...you are worrying about her going back to school and you feeling guilty if you have a relationship with her? REALLY....? have you even gone out on a date with her yet...or hung out with her outside of this festival you met her at?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Nuggs in 5.</p>[/quote]
                              More than happy to take your money.........let me know?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll deal with hockey talk... but Nascar? I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

[/quote] Very true Matt- dont knock it till you try it...lol.</P>

We have several people who come with us that couldnt give two ****s about racing, but dont miss the party year after year...</P>

The Dover party sounds much like our July party....Our Sept one is rather uneventfull...</P>[/quote]

i've tried every sport...

but that the difference... nascar isn't a sport...

Comment

Working...
                                X