X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Here's what I'm talking about

If I get a date with this girl, and it works out and we start seeing each other and then when she goes back to college... then what?

If we're still together, I would feel guilty doing anything fun, and I wanna have fun this year...
    [/quote]

OMG LT too much thinking WAY too fast...you are worrying about her going back to school and you feeling guilty if you have a relationship with her? REALLY....? have you even gone out on a date with her yet...or hung out with her outside of this festival you met her at?
    [/quote]

I didn't meet her at the festival, I've known her for a couple of years now.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
      Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
      [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
      This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
      [/quote]

well first off amanda and i aren't a couple... but she is my tag team partener that night.

And honestly lets be honest, u'd be paying for ur girl and i'd prolly pick up amandas just cuz im a nice guy.,..

hence the TAB will be picked up[/quote]
      OK fine. I concur with that assessment of the situation. Only thing is I am not paying for my wife. LMAO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
        Speak for yourself.........
        [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
        [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

Today I find out that my class tomorrow is canceled.

I am in the middle of attempting to hook up with someone.

So yeah, it's a beautiful day.
        [/quote]

thats good..

perfect place to meet chicks...

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

This girl's playing hard to get, but damn it, it's gonna work....
        [/quote]

just don't put all ur eggs in one basket

DO NOT PUT THE ***** ON A PEDISTAL!

i know im the worst speller ever btw[/quote]

I'm not putting all the eggs in one basket, don't worry.

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...
        [/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

BLT seems to not know the difference[/quote]

If I get a date with this girl, and it works out and we start seeing each other and then when she goes back to college... then what?

If we're still together, I would feel guilty doing anything fun, and I wanna have fun this year...
        [/quote]

i already know all of that...

the point is ur looking for a relationship, something thts been strongly advised against...

not being settled down and talking to multiple people doesn't make u a pig[/quote]

Let's worry about the first date first and get that out of the way and take it from there, shall we?
        [/quote]

no thats the thing.

A) you don't worry, if u worry it shows weakness or lack of confidence.... its a bad start

B) stop being a romantic... u need general hang outs and stuff before u date her... stop trying to make every girl u talk to ur wife.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
          [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
          This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
          [/quote]

well first off amanda and i aren't a couple... but she is my tag team partener that night.

And honestly lets be honest, u'd be paying for ur girl and i'd prolly pick up amandas just cuz im a nice guy.,..

OK fine. I concur with that assessment of the situation. Only thing is I am not paying for my wife. LMAO
          [/quote]

lol thats part of hte bet... either i take the whole tab or u take the whole tab lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            [/quote]

I'm 75-80% sure you are already in the friend zone and this is wasted effort right here LT...If I were you I'd try to find someone else.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
              [/quote]

Watch it bub. I had a good weekend and am having a good day so far, don't ruin it, bro
              [/quote]

lol

u get any numbers brotha... what was so good about it to put u in this pleasant mood?[/quote]

Went to some arts festival and saw a bunch of bands in concert. It was like an indie artist festival thing. I went there and had a good time and made cash too.....

Sunday it was raining, so I stayed in, watched the Yanks win in 10, then for the night cap the Celtics lose in great fashion.

[/quote]

thats good..

and its good ur workin on a chick, but remember, don't put all ur eggs in one basket[/quote]

Problem at the arts festival was that there wasn't a lot of people there, and I was working so I couldn't really chat with people. I was supposed to be filming the bands playing their music.

[/quote]

It sucks though because she goes away to college like halfway across the country, and she's only home for like 3 months, so I don't know...
              [/quote]

somebody please explain the difference between something SUCKING and being a PERFECT situation...

[/quote]

the point is ur looking for a relationship, something thts been strongly advised against...

not being settled down and talking to multiple people doesn't make u a pig[/quote]

Let's worry about the first date first and get that out of the way and take it from there, shall we?
              [/quote]

no thats the thing.

A) you don't worry, if u worry it shows weakness or lack of confidence.... its a bad start

B) stop being a romantic... u need general hang outs and stuff before u date her... stop trying to make every girl u talk to ur wife.[/quote]

I'm not worried..... what's the worst that happens? She says no and I move on....

And at first it would just be hanging out and then see if it works out

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]the boys get excited talking to you...[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

thats good..

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no thats the thing.

B) stop being a romantic... u need general hang outs and stuff before u date her... stop trying to make every girl u talk to ur wife.[/quote]

I'm not worried..... what's the worst that happens? She says no and I move on....

And at first it would just be hanging out and then see if it works out

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  No thats the thing.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                    [/quote]

I'm 75-80% sure you are already in the friend zone and this is wasted effort right here LT...If I were you I'd try to find someone else.
                    [/quote]

No, we're not in the friend zone.... at least not in my mind

Comment

ur talkin to diff broads, this is good

ur approach and mentality with it is wrong.... don't throw away the gold

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll deal with hockey talk... but Nascar? I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

[/quote] Very true Matt- dont knock it till you try it...lol.</P>

We have several people who come with us that couldnt give two ****s about racing, but dont miss the party year after year...</P>

The Dover party sounds much like our July party....Our Sept one is rather uneventfull...</P>

[/quote] i've tried every sport... but that the difference... nascar isn't a sport...[/quote] See thats what yur failing to understand..lol.</P>

It has nothing to do with the race..</P>

We hold 110,000 people here, and most of those people are out partying Saturday night..its like football tailgate party times3.....the race is just a bonus for some of us..</P>

Comment

LT, a girl usually knows whether you are ...umm **** material or Friend material within like 2-3 minutes of meeting you, if you've known a girl for more then a year and you haven't done anything with her yet, chances are likely you are never going to, sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, but that is almost never the case, it is HIGHLY unlikely you will get anything besides a case of blue balls and wasted money from this girl you are talking to right now....I'd put money on it.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                            No thats the thing.

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur talkin to diff broads, this is good

ur approach and mentality with it is wrong.... don't throw away the gold[/quote]

Well my approach right now is saying "hey, let's hang out one night" and then take it from there.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol thats part of hte bet... either i take the whole tab or u take the whole tab lol[/quote]
                                That could end up being $80. I was simply trying to make a $20 bet. lol damn son

Comment

Working...
                                X