This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll deal with hockey talk... but Nascar? I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

[/quote] Very true Matt- dont knock it till you try it...lol.</p>

We have several people who come with us that couldnt give two ****s about racing, but dont miss the party year after year...</p>

The Dover party sounds much like our July party....Our Sept one is rather uneventfull...</p>

[/quote] i've tried every sport... but that the difference... nascar isn't a sport...[/quote] See thats what yur failing to understand..lol.</p>

It has nothing to do with the race..</p>

We hold 110,000 people here, and most of those people are out partying Saturday night..its like football tailgate party times3.....the race is just a bonus for some of us..</p>[/quote]

EXACTLY, dude I show up Thursday night and leave Monday morning most of the time lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll deal with hockey talk... but Nascar? I just puked in the back of my mouth a lil bit[/quote]

yeah I feel like that when you start the Bball and Hockey crap so deal...

plus, it was ONE line of Nascar talk and a paragraph of "Party" talk.

[/quote] Very true Matt- dont knock it till you try it...lol.</P>

We have several people who come with us that couldnt give two ****s about racing, but dont miss the party year after year...</P>

The Dover party sounds much like our July party....Our Sept one is rather uneventfull...</P>

[/quote] i've tried every sport... but that the difference... nascar isn't a sport...[/quote] See thats what yur failing to understand..lol.</P>

It has nothing to do with the race..</P>

We hold 110,000 people here, and most of those people are out partying Saturday night..its like football tailgate party times3.....the race is just a bonus for some of us..</P>[/quote]

ehhhh

i did it once at daytona... good party time... just not my crowd, i ended up not staying
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
        That could end up being $80. I was simply trying to make a $20 bet. lol damn son
        [/quote]

$80 for a two person tab, I think you are underestimating MMB and BB85.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that that Nuggs are taking the west[/quote]
          Whatever sucka!!! Have my mussels and pizza ready beeyatch.
          [/quote]

lol u better hope they win... amanda drinks cosmos, that tab might get up there lol...[/quote]
          This is not a couples bet. This is me and you punk. One on One. I am not worried about it either.
          [/quote]

well first off amanda and i aren't a couple... but she is my tag team partener that night.

And honestly lets be honest, u'd be paying for ur girl and i'd prolly pick up amandas just cuz im a nice guy.,..

hence the TAB will be picked up[/quote]
          OK fine. I concur with that assessment of the situation. Only thing is I am not paying for my wife. LMAO
          [/quote]

lol thats part of hte bet... either i take the whole tab or u take the whole tab lol[/quote]
          That could end up being $80. I was simply trying to make a $20 bet. lol damn son
          [/quote]

lol so what, really a 40 dollar bet cuz we woulda been splittin the bill anyway... lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur talkin to diff broads, this is good

ur approach and mentality with it is wrong.... don't throw away the gold[/quote]

Well my approach right now is saying "hey, let's hang out one night" and then take it from there.
            [/quote]

denial is an ugly thing my friend lol

make sure u try to talk to at least 3 other girls in the mean time, trust me

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              No thats the thing.

A) you don't worry, if u worry it shows weakness or lack of confidence.... its a bad start

B) stop being a romantic... u need general hang outs and stuff before u date her... stop trying to make every girl u talk to ur wife.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                Well my approach right now is saying "hey, let's hang out one night" and then take it from there.
                [/quote]

that's fine, but don't ONLY talk to girls you've known for multiple years.....because those girls know you as LT...their little buddy, or Little Brother... already...and you CAN'T change that...without prolonged distance and drastic change at least.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol so what, really a 40 dollar bet cuz we woulda been splittin the bill anyway... lol[/quote]
                  Aight, whatever son. Lakers are winning anyway so it isn't a big deal. I will wear my jersey for dinner. lol
                  Or maybe your favorite shirt.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                    [/quote]

that's fine, but don't ONLY talk to girls you've known for multiple years.....because those girls know you as LT...their little buddy, or Little Brother... already...and you CAN'T change that...without prolonged distance and drastic change at least.
                    [/quote]

Come on man....

Did you have to go with the brother ****?

Comment

thats not him bro lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol so what, really a 40 dollar bet cuz we woulda been splittin the bill anyway... lol[/quote]
                        Aight, whatever son. Lakers are winning anyway so it isn't a big deal. I will wear my jersey for dinner. lol
                        Or maybe your favorite shirt.
                        [/quote]

u ain't in utah anymore, wear that on ur own accord lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

Come on man....

Did you have to go with the brother ****?
                          [/quote]

dude don't get upset, we're trying to tell u **** to AVOID that from happening...

see how much u hate it? Don't u want to make sure u never get labeled that again? Or as little as possible, sometimes theres just nothing u can do about it

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]cause i havnt been here. this place is **** with out me[]</P>

Comment

What's going on between Matt and Landon? Some bet on the Lake Show?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not him bro lol[/quote]
                                What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X