X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]cause i havnt been here. this place is* **** with out me[]</P>[/quote]

yea what are u too good for the thread now?!

[]
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Come on man....

Did you have to go with the brother ****?
      [/quote]

dude trust me, I've been through that ****, I wish I knew how it was when I was younger.

you've known this girl for years, you've never shown interest before, she thinks of you as a friend...thus a little brother/buddy... Amanda said it before, and Amanda is typical of all girls in that way...you need to make it clear you are attracted to a girl from the get go...years later is almost always too late.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol so what, really a 40 dollar bet cuz we woulda been splittin the bill anyway... lol[/quote]
        Aight, whatever son. Lakers are winning anyway so it isn't a big deal. I will wear my jersey for dinner. lol
        Or maybe your favorite shirt.
        [/quote]

u ain't in utah anymore, wear that on ur own accord lol[/quote]
        They did chant MVP at the garden. Don't know if you forgot. The hate here is MUCH stronger.

Comment

baby brother lt hasnt lost his vcard yet i see.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not him bro lol[/quote]
            What are you talking about?
            [/quote]

that picture u posted... thats not birdman

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im back! and you guys seem boring today. wake up people![/quote]cause i havnt been here. this place is **** with out me[]</P>

[/quote] yea what are u too good for the thread now?! [][/quote]</P>

haha no i got into a fight with my dad so i quit work for like a week and vaca. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What's going on between Matt and Landon? Some bet on the Lake Show?
                [/quote]
                Dinner on Friday Oct 9th. Pizza and Mussels. Loser picks up the tab. Lakers Vs Nuggets. Then I will get him double or nothing on Cleveland.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Come on man....

Did you have to go with the brother ****?
                  [/quote]

dude trust me, I've been through that ****, I wish I knew how it was when I was younger.

you've known this girl for years, you've never shown interest before, she thinks of you as a friend...thus a little brother/buddy... Amanda said it before, and Amanda is typical of all girls in that way...you need to make it clear you are attracted to a girl from the get go...years later is almost always too late.
                  [/quote]

well not true in a sense because time changes alot of things...

but i have a feeling hes not doing what he needs to do to let her know that hes trying to make moves with her

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] sometimes theres just nothing u can do about it[/quote]

speaking of that, the haircut Girl I was with this weekend, yeah, she's an "Old friend" that I was labled little brother, haven't seen her in 2 years or at least a year an a half, I made a solid attempt to be disinterested in her and more interested in her friend as well as the other girls in the bar...I'm hoping it worked we will see.

BUT...that didn't stop me from actually getting the friends number just incase it doesn't work....

SEE LT? multiple lines, don't just get hung up on one...my eye is on the prize...but 2nd and 3rd ain't so bad a place to be either.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not him bro lol[/quote]
                      What are you talking about?
                      [/quote]

that picture u posted... thats not birdman[/quote]
                      Yeah it is. Go check

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What's going on between Matt and Landon? Some bet on the Lake Show?
                        [/quote]
                        Dinner on Friday Oct 9th. Pizza and Mussels. Loser picks up the tab. Lakers Vs Nuggets. Then I will get him double or nothing on Cleveland.
                        [/quote]

OK.... Ok.......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol so what, really a 40 dollar bet cuz we woulda been splittin the bill anyway... lol[/quote]
                          Aight, whatever son. Lakers are winning anyway so it isn't a big deal. I will wear my jersey for dinner. lol
                          Or maybe your favorite shirt.
                          [/quote]

u ain't in utah anymore, wear that on ur own accord lol[/quote]
                          They did chant MVP at the garden. Don't know if you forgot. The hate here is MUCH stronger.
                          [/quote]

yea but that has nothing to do with wearing a gay shirt lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]What's going on between Matt and Landon? Some bet on the Lake Show?
                            [/quote] Nah, just your typical male bonding...lol.</P>

Landon, if you ever make it up to these parts ( Pats game [] ) Free ticket, Free booze, and all the lobster you can eat....</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well not true in a sense because time changes alot of things...

but i have a feeling hes not doing what he needs to do to let her know that hes trying to make moves with her[/quote]

true (read my last post) BUT...it's harder to change an already established image then it is to just meet a new girl......

I think LT should worry about just finding an easy target at this point, not going after girls he really likes.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] sometimes theres just nothing u can do about it[/quote]

speaking of that, the haircut Girl I was with this weekend, yeah, she's an "Old friend" that I was labled little brother, haven't seen her in 2 years or at least a year an a half, I made a solid attempt to be disinterested in her and more interested in her friend as well as the other girls in the bar...I'm hoping it worked we will see.

BUT...that didn't stop me from actually getting the friends number just incase it doesn't work....

SEE LT? multiple lines, don't just get hung up on one...my eye is on the prize...but 2nd and 3rd ain't so bad a place to be either.
                                [/quote]

Yeah, I got the multiple lines thing a while ago....

Comment

Working...
                                X